Nobuta wo Produce

Ah, I won't spoil it for you. You'll know when you see. ;)

Yep! I can't wait, this is an awesome series!!!!! I love it. It's very interesting (well to me atleast) too.
Too bad Bando didn't go into the haunted house, they could have really pranked her, or maybe she could have thought differently of Kotani, but oh well.

Yeah, it seems like Shuji's character will develope for the better from the conversations/thoughts he has to himself about things.
 
Akira is definitely the most awesome character in the show. Poor Bando, her character type seemed like the type that would beat a dude up, but Akira beat him up instead.

I think Akira & Nobuta should hook up.

"Bye cycle" "Bye bye cycle" lol Idk why, but that makes me laugh too.

Shuji needs to quit lying. That's the only thing I don't like about him, but he's still cool.
 
Akira beating up that guy was total win.

"Bye bicycle" is probably the most annoying thing about the show. :P
 
Akira gets way way cooler in episode 4. Just adds to his awesomeness. The tile breaking was pretty funny, even though it was a "threat". Too bad it isn't Akira that she has to confess to, he'd say yes & they'd be all like dating. *still watching the episode.*


ahhh, when he asked if Shuji was the one she wanted to 114, she could have said no & said Akira! It would have been better, but no she had to be all "*nods head*".

Ahhhhhhhhh I should have shut shut up & watched!! BANDO! Yeah *loves her now*. XD

She had a good plan though, Nobuta did.

It's funny when people run from the truth man.

"Fall in love." "Really? Really?? Really??" *continutes talking to self*. XD He's a beast.
 
Last edited:
Hahaha. The final episode is open on my computer...I've been finishing up a Computer Science program and watching when I got tired, lol.
 
I love this show. lol

I keep pausing it, then posting, editing post, yeah but I think you knew that since I edited it like 5 times.

Forget computer science, Nobuta wo Produce is the way to go. XD Wow that actually sounds kinda like something smart.
 
I just finished watching the finale.

I'll put my final thoughts in spoiler tags so no one reads anything they might not want to.

[hide]
Nobuta wo Produce was good. Not exceptional, but deep, inspiring, and emotional. But only when you really stop and think about what it's trying to tell you. On the surface, it's another happy-go-lucky show like Hana Kimi (on a slight level). But if you go past that and think about the message, there are lessons about love, and friendship, and life.

As far as renzoku goes, it could've been better. When I finished the show, I realized that I didn't know the names of maybe 90% of the kids at school. And we're probably not supposed to...but somehow the school atmosphere seemed wrong. The humor was there (Akira, the occasional Nobuta moment, and especially Shuji's dad), but none of it was at school. DESTINY was retarded (fun, but retarded).

Shuji as the main character was a good way to go. He genuinely wasn't likable in the beginning -- lying to Mariko, pretending to be someone else, saying "bye bicycle." But as he progressed, he was such a great character, and easy to learn with. I'm still not a huge Kamenashi Kazuya fan, but thanks to NwP I kinda got into KAT-TUN. As an actor, I think he can improve on quite a few things...although he was still good in this drama. Does that make sense? XD

Yamapi. omfg. What a beast. I think his humor and lovable-ness drove the show for me, at least in the beginning. Akira was unbelievably annoying in the first episode, with the flapping and the KON. Especially in the scene with Bando's boyfriend, we get to see that he has a deeper side, is caring, and actually thinks.

Horikita Maki as Nobuta was such a performance. I'm used to a bubbly and talkative Maki, but I have to commend her as an actress for the Kotani role. It was well done...before long I got used to the Nobuta persona.

MARIKO-CHAN. <3 I wish I knew her. She's such a loving and forgiving person. I wanted to punch Shuji when he said those things to her...but at least he made up. Erika Toda is amazing. <3<3<3

The old people. Catherine and Delphine...they were almost the same person, lol. But I like how they were there, in their own weird way (which again develops on the theme of being yourself and being popular in that way) teaching us lessons.

I do love this show. I don't know if it ranks in my top three, but it was great. NOBUTA POWER...ENTER!
[/hide]
 
yayyyyyyyy!! You finished it!! I have 6 more to go. :D :P

& Yayyyyyy! He used spoiler tags, cause if I read a spoiler for this, I will die!!(not literally, but anyone who reads this knows what I mean.) I hope I have typed any spoilers, I don't think I have, well unless it was in spoiler tag. Cha cha cha BAM!!!!!!!!!

_|..____________________, ,
/ `---___________----_____|] Bang.
/_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
), ---.(_(__) /
// (..) ), ----"
//___//
 
this is defitnetly in my top 3, this is the first time that i saw Kamenashi kazuya after that i became a fan of him...

Back then he wasnt in KAT-TUN(okey he already was in it but at that time they didnt debute) though he sang allong with Yamashita the theme song for this drama... in that year it became the fast best selling single.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top