Crunchyroll And Logic Team Up To Produce Bebop Wear

PopGeeks

Administrator
Here’s a unique partnership, space cowboys: Crunchyroll announced today it has teamed up with Grammy-nominated American rapper Logic to design a new line of Cowboy Bebop themed clothing and apparel. Why Logic? As he explains, it was only logical. “Anime was there for me when I was growing up in a drug and violence-ridden childhood and household. I discovered anime through ‘Cowboy Bebop,’ and would later go on to befriend the voice of Spike Spiegel, Steve Blum, and collaborate with him on various albums, which is a dream come true,” said Logic. “Without ‘Cowboy Bebop,’ there is no Logic. I just hope that collabing with ‘Cowboy Bebop’ and Crunchyroll will allow me to introduce a lot more of my fans who might not be hip to ‘Cowboy Bebop,’ and vice versa, and hope that a bunch of people out there who love ‘Cowboy Bebop’ will realize I’m making fun anime nerd albums.” There will be eleven Bebop-Logic wearables in all: See You Space Cowboy T-shirt Sympathy for the Devil T-shirt
 
Logic and Cowboy Bebop? Never saw that coming. Love Bebop, but not sure it meshes with Logic's style. The shirts sound cool, but a Bebop poster you can't wear? Weird flex. Maybe I'll stick to my classic Bebop tee.
 
Eleven items? Seems like a lot for a collab. Guess they're trying to hit every price point. Might check out the beanies or hats, those could be cool without breaking the bank. Gotta prioritize that next bounty on Mars.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top