Nintendo Valentines. May scar you for life.

Faded.Memories

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Okay, it's pretty late for Valentine's Day, but my sister found these and I HAD to post them. And I'm pretty damn sure Nintendo didn't endorse them. But you'll have to check with Faiz about that. :thumbs:

My favourite one, and one I'd like to send out to Faiz:



[hide]

My Faves:











Others:







^ Despite my undying love for Link, that was lame...they could have done better like, " I'd like to ram you with my Master Sword."























[/hide]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, this thread rocks. I love those. And I agree... they gave Link a pretty lame one. >.>;
 
Lol some of those were pretty funny. The two before link I remember I didn't like & a bunch after link I didn't like.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…