Nintendo on the Cover of FORTUNE!

For now. Maybe if it gets some good games (where the **** are the games Nintendo? I havent played my Wii in over a MONTH. Sonic only takes me so far.) the system will be #1 and stay there.
 
There are a TON of games out for the Wii system. Just because YOU haven't purchased a game in over a month, doesn't mean there are no games for the system. Just none you specifily want to play.
 
I remember with the Cube it wasn't Until Metroid Prime came out that I played the system NONSTOP, I think it'll be that way with Metroi Prime 3 as well, I still love my wii and love it all the time, But Metroid is gonna be the Killer App and I want that out soon.
 
There are a TON of games out for the Wii system. Just because YOU haven't purchased a game in over a month, doesn't mean there are no games for the system. Just none you specifily want to play.

Name a couple that are GOOD and not PORTs or have been ported. Oh and you know, that arent first party. All Im saying is that Metroid and Mario better be worth the wait.
 
Name a couple that are GOOD and not PORTs or have been ported. Oh and you know, that arent first party. All Im saying is that Metroid and Mario better be worth the wait.

So name only good third party exclusives? thats a narrow view of things and then some. The system is only 6 months old. how many exclusive third party games do ANY systems have at that age. but count Cooking Mama, Sonic & the secret rings and Trauma center as the list of good third party exclusive games.
 
So name only good third party exclusives? thats a narrow view of things and then some. The system is only 6 months old. how many exclusive third party games do ANY systems have at that age. but count Cooking Mama, Sonic & the secret rings and Trauma center as the list of good third party exclusive games.

Only 6 months? I didnt say the system didnt have good titles. But Faiz called into question how many games I've already played vs how many games have been released. I've bought and rented a dozen titles. 6 months may seem short for those of us who are used to waiting years for a good Nintendo game to come out but that part of me has died. After Gamecube I no longer have the patience for Nintendo. I want to love my Wii but the fact is, there hasnt been a game I've wanted to play since Sonic and that's an honest opinion. Red Steel was fun but the graphics were an absolute joke (We're talking N64 graphics).

I love the Wii but I want it to succeed. I don't want it to become another Gamecube that doesn't get any games and dies a sad, lonely death. Where all we do is wait for the next killer "app" or the next "Big game" but there's nothing to feed on in between.

I hate the fact that Nintendo isn't pushing these developers to give them real games on their systems.
 
Like I've said a thousand times... those good games are comin'. It's like the PS2, when it started out it was Mad Jag City.

The good games and publishers come after they see a console's a hit, like with the PS2 and the DS.

Now that the Wii's a proven blockbuster, they'll be coming by late this year and prolly be flooded by next year.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top