"Night Of The Living Dead" Coming Soon In 3D!

For a second, I thought it was a brand new movie.

I really don't care for the idea of 3D movies, unless they're like kids comedies or something of that nature. It's just too bothersome with the glasses and all that.
 
You know I can't seem to find the original remake of Night of the living dead anymore! The only option I have is on the net! I could careless about the 3D remake. They look awful!
 
What's even the point? 3-D films are shot in a specific way to make the effect... well, effective. There's nothing about NotLD that seems like it could "jump out" at you with any kind of success.
 
You know I can't seem to find the original remake of Night of the living dead anymore! The only option I have is on the net! I could careless about the 3D remake. They look awful!

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Night-Living-Dead-Tony-Todd/dp/B00000K3TO[/ame]
 
You know I can't seem to find the original remake of Night of the living dead anymore! The only option I have is on the net! I could careless about the 3D remake. They look awful!

The original remake is bloody brilliant. I love it to death.

Some Canadian actors in it aswell.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top