News: Final Fantasy Dimensions II Comes To Mobile Devices

I recall a work colleague I had who was totally crazy about gaming, and he never went for a laptop simply because a regular computer was better for gaming. Either cases, mobile gaming is pretty cool too.
 
Well you do typically get better performance-per-dollar on a desktop pc compared to a laptop, but the difference is not as big as it was, say 10 years ago, since these days mobile video cards are close to the performance of desktop models.
 
Yeah, that's true, and to be honest, a laptop is way more versatile than the desktop. Also, these days they have gaming specific laptops, with colours and sounds, that are simply awesome, so I really can't tell which are better.
 
Hi guys I don't know much about the game but I am interested on playing it. Can anyone here give any advice for the newbee? I will be glad and appreciative can give me a head start. thanks.
 
The best advice I can give you is to read the tutorials and instructions fully, so that you learn how to play. At the same time, as in any other game, don't get discouraged if the game seems hard, see it as challenging and even more engaging. :)
 
Wow! That's great somehow I can play it where ever I want outside my house. And this is a opportunity to those people who want to play Final fantasy it mobiles.
 
lol, it's great indeed, but it's not exactly a novelty @mar06, I mean, gaming it's been on mobile for a while not. Final Fantasy games on mobile are another thing that is true, especially for us fans. :)
 
It's really nice to see all these games coming to mobile so they can be more flexible to play. Not everyone can play games on the PC so seeing that Final Fantasy 2 comes out means a lot more players will experience the game. Also, you can have some fun while you are outside waiting for a bus, train etc.
 
I hear you, serbog. I love having the freedom to play my games anywhere and at any time. Even with the PC or console, you still want to be able to take your Final Fantasy game with you everywhere you go - just in case.
 
Yeah, if we look back a few years we realize how much things have changed with mobile gaming. The fact that we can play anytime-anywhere is definitely a game changer for the industry.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top