News: Final Fantasy Dimensions II Comes To Mobile Devices

A company like Final Fantasy is always developing, and they have such a team because they know they people like us love to play the game on the different platforms. It's a well built machine that serves a dedicated audience. :)
 
This mobile version is a welcome development, I get to play it with my gadgets, I never thought this out but now the opportunity is right before me. I have only played it on PS, the discount is what it too .​
 
Yep, that's the thing. If we have the possibility to play it all the time, guess what, we are going to do it, so nothing like having a phone with a big screen for a better experience.
 
It is such a great news to hear about release of final fantasy. Final fantasy will be more enjoyable in its new mobile version. The people who don't have any console or PC may easily enjoy final fantasy on their mobile phones.
I totally agree with this, some people may not have available pc or laptop, having a mobile is absolutely great as they can play wherever they are without the hassle of switching on a pc,
 
Exactly! I was just commenting on another thread how a gaming pc or a console can be really expensive, so being able to play Final Fantasy on the mobile is pretty much making the game universal for everyone.
 
Having a mobile version of Final Fantasy well definitely be an improvement to most. Hopefully it's just as good and is great quality with nice features. Final Fantasy fans well definitely get the opportunity to explore this new platform.
 
Exactly! I was just commenting on another thread how a gaming pc or a console can be really expensive, so being able to play Final Fantasy on the mobile is pretty much making the game universal for everyone.
To be honest, a typical high end smartphone is just as expensive if not more so than a PS4 or an XBOX one. I think it pays off for real gamers to get a console/gaming pc, considering how inferior the mobile versions usually are.
 
Sure, but one gets the phone for other things apart from gaming right, while a console it's pretty much for gaming, and eventually some streaming. Definitely the real gamer will get a pc for gaming, if he can afford one. ;)
 
Even those who have the console and the PC will be thrilled with this version of the game. I know I like the options of playing on whichever device is most convenient at the time. For example, when I'm in the car or commuting somewhere, then it's great to have the game on my mobile but when I'm at home, relaxed, then I want to play on my console.
 
Sure, but one gets the phone for other things apart from gaming right, while a console it's pretty much for gaming, and eventually some streaming. Definitely the real gamer will get a pc for gaming, if he can afford one. ;)
That is true, but I think that anyone who can afford a good smartphone can also afford a console which, again, would be worth it for a real gamer. OTOH, various pc components have gotten considerably more expensive since basically last year, so this would be a really bad time to look for a gaming pc.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top