Administrator
Staff member
TRAVEL THROUGH TIME AND CHANNEL THE POWER OF SUMMONS
FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS II Comes to Mobile Devices

LOS ANGELES (Nov. 1, 2017) – Today’s release of FINAL FANTASY® DIMENSIONS II™ delivers reimagined JRPG elements to a modern audience who enjoy their adventures on Android and iOS devices.
final-fantasy-dimensions-2-001.jpg

Players join heroes Morrow and Aemo as they embark on a journey across multiple worlds in the past, present, and future. Classic turn-based battles will lead players through a nostalgic RPG experience filled with a wide cast of characters who will help shape a deep and engaging story spanning multiple worlds.

Developed by veteran SQUARE ENIX® game director, Takashi Tokita (FINAL FANTASY IV, CHRONO TRIGGER®), FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS II puts a fresh twist on character advancement with the Signet Stone system.

These powerful items can summon many well-known Eidolons featured throughout the history of the FINAL FANTASY series, as well as teach characters new abilities. Players can obtain and evolve over 300 Signet Stones, customizing each hero with powerful magic and skills to help best monstrous foes in battles.

final-fantasy-dimensions-2-002.jpg

Additionally, a unique “Archive” Mode will unlock after finishing the main game, giving players access to game design illustrations and art, as well as the ability to sample the soundtrack created by famed composer Naoshi Mizuta (FINAL FANTASY XI).

The official launch trailer for FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS II is available here: http://sqex.to/FFDimensionsII_Trailer

FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS II is available to download now on the App Store and Google Play for $14.99. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at http://sqex.to/Media.

Download Links
iOS AppStore: http://sqex.to/FFDimensionsII_iOS
GooglePlay: http://sqex.to/FFDimensionsII_Android

About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 135 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 71 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 60 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.

More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/.

FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS II © 2015-2017 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
ILLUSTRATION: © 2016 YOSHITAKA AMANO
FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS II, the FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS II logo, FINAL FANTASY, CHRONO TRIGGER, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO, and TOMB RAIDER are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. All other marks are properties of their respective owners.

It is such a great news to hear about release of final fantasy. Final fantasy will be more enjoyable in its new mobile version. The people who don't have any console or PC may easily enjoy final fantasy on their mobile phones.

This sounds great. I really wish that the mobile version comes out equally good. My experience with playing games on tablets is not good so I really want to test this and develop a second opinion.

Another nice addition to the growing numbers of Final Fantasy game titles this time on mobile platform. Will definitely add this one on my wish list and perhaps be able to have a copy soon.

As much as I prefer playing FF on Play Station and PC, this mobile version looks promising. I am definitely into the picture quality, and I have a feeling it's going to be a good adventure with FF Dimensions II. My only concern would be, is the game quality constant for all mobile devices? In my experience, a game may have really great graphics when you play with a phone that has a small screen. Those who download the same game but with a phone that has a larger-sized screen may find the game very low quality e.g tabs.

This would be a bit of a jump for me to start using a mobile, but I do like the idea and the availability. Maybe in the near future it will be a little more easy for me to give it a try, but I would probably need a new phone too.

Well this is great news and will help attract new players to the game and help it stand out.

Thank you for the informative update. The move has opened opportunities for new players because of convenience. I am sure more people will become FF fans.

Thank you for the informative update. The move has opened opportunities for new players because of convenience. I am sure more people will become FF fans.
It's quite a huge update and will bring the game to new players.

In fact, in less than a week now, I have seen three of my friends being interested in final fantasy games. I told them the good news. They say they a least have somewhere to begin. Most of them have smart phones but they lack a PC. Therefore, the introduction of the games to mobile devices have attracted many.