I have problems with the game too, it freezes on my desktop and I don't get to play much of it, there are sometimes I try hard to see it work but it doesn't come up, sometimes the game resets itself making me start allover again.

I don't know if you guys have worked it out, I will try downloading it and see if it work this time.

I think that is great news. I like this addition to the game. Cloud is a very popular character that many people will enjoy playing with. I only hope they will add more popular characters to the game. Preferably a female character like that rabbit girl from Final Fantasy 12.

I also hope that they will add even more outfits for the sidekick fairy character. I would like for them to add another sidekick character altogether. That would make for a great game. The only thing I did not like about the mobile game was that you could not choose a female character.

I have problems with the game too, it freezes on my desktop and I don't get to play much of it, there are sometimes I try hard to see it work but it doesn't come up, sometimes the game resets itself making me start allover again.

I don't know if you guys have worked it out, I will try downloading it and see if it work this time.
Same here, but luckily after a few times of reinstalling it i am now enjoying playing it. Hopefully it goes the same for you, just try to install it again.

Taking on cloud and ultimate abilities was pretty much enough for me to remind me of this one. I just love the new and the exciting things that keep coming out.

It has a nice graphics.I really love it.But sometimes it freezes in my laptop.I hope they fix the errors and performance issues in the game.Happy new year

It has a nice graphics.I really love it.But sometimes it freezes in my laptop.I hope they fix the errors and performance issues in the game.Happy new year

Really? Does it freeze on your laptop? What are the other errors and performance issues you observed? What are the specs of your laptop? I'm asking because I plan to purchase this game and I want to be sure that it will run smoothly on my gadget and it will be worth my money.

Thanks for the response.

Really? Does it freeze on your laptop? What are the other errors and performance issues you observed? What are the specs of your laptop? I'm asking because I plan to purchase this game and I want to be sure that it will run smoothly on my gadget and it will be worth my money.

Thanks for the response.
I'm using my 2015 laptop hehe.Acer aspire 7250.It's an E series,E450 dual core I think.Maybe I need to replace my old laptop hahaha.

I'm using my 2015 laptop hehe.Acer aspire 7250.It's an E series,E450 dual core I think.Maybe I need to replace my old laptop hahaha.

Oh I see, you should probably have a more powerful one, with 6 gb of RAM and video card to run the game without freezes or issues. Mine's probably good enough for this one. Thanks for the reply though.

o
It does'nt happen all the time by the way.

Or maybe there are just lots of background process that are running on your laptop, those contribute to game issues as well. Or might be also opening another application while playing. You could also check some of your hardware as they may need updates.