Administrator
Staff member
BECOME THE ULTIMATE HERO AND FIGHT AS CLOUD IN MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY
New Job Accompanies Return of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Collaboration
LOS ANGELES (Dec. 1, 2017) – MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY® continues to provide fans with exciting new storylines from the FINAL FANTASYseries, as the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE™ collaboration returns this month. In addition to exclusive story content allowing players to team up with Cloud and explore a Mako reactor, Cloud also joins as the newest Ultimate Hero—a powerful job card that greatly enhances player stats. A new trailer showcasing the Cloud Strife Ultimate Hero may be viewed on YouTube: http://sqex.to/MobiusFF_Cloud

http://finalfantasyforum.org/attach...4/?temp_hash=2c269219c68dbd6e491d80e06bb7d328

The December update includes a number of updates and gifts for players, just in time for the holidays:
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake Event Stage – “Eclipse Contact”: Starting December 2, the Warrior of Light and Cloud journey together once again through this popular region. All players who venture through the Mako reactor can obtain new items, including Aerith’s iconic ‘Umbrella’ weapon.
  • New Ultimate Hero – “Cloud Strife”: Cloud joins Lightning as the second Ultimate Hero in MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY. Players who obtain and equip this powerful card will not only receive generous boosts to their stats and Ultimate abilities, but will also take on appearance of Cloud in battle.
  • Year-End Greater Summon Festival: FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKEcards will be re-released and can be obtained through the FFVII REMAKE Boosted Greater Summon. Additionally, specific Legend jobs will be guaranteed whenever players successfully summon a job card through the Legend Job Greater Summon. The guaranteed Legend job will change every four days, offering the chance to obtain every Legend job throughout the month.
  • Novices’ Hall New Area: Newcomers to the game can enjoy an expanded tutorial area to learn the basics of battle using the Warrior, Mage, and Ranger jobs. Veteran and beginner players will also be rewarded with Magicite, Summon Tickets and large amounts of skillseeds by completing these new stages. The Warrior, Mage and Ranger cards will be gifted to the players for free in this area.
  • Christmas Campaign: From December 17 through December 25, a special Christmas campaign brings all Mobius Day bonuses to players. Bonuses such as double stamina recovery from Elixirs, increased fusion success rates, and a fully open Pleiades Lagoon will be in effect for the entire week. Christmas companion spirits will also boost the rate at which card skills are unlocked.
  • Rewards for New & Returning Players: A prize tier will be assigned based on the combined number of new and returning users accessing the game from December 2 to 20. Depending on the total number of players, all users can earn free single summon draws in addition to one free Greater Summon. Full details on prize tiers may be found on the MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY holiday page: http://sqex.to/MobiusFF_Holiday2017

MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY is available now as a free download on the App Store, Google Play and now in full HD on Steam®. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at http://sqex.to/Media.

About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 135 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 71 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 60 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.

More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/

MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY © 2015-2017 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.

MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY, the MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY logo, FINAL FANTASY, FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. Steam is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

mobius-final-fantasy-0000001-jpg.53

mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-002-jpg.55

mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-003-jpg.56

mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-004-jpg.57

mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-006-jpg.58

mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-006-jpg.59

mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-007-jpg.60

mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-008-jpg.61

mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-009-jpg.62

mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-010-jpg.63

mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-011-jpg.64

mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-012-jpg.65

mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-013-jpg.66

mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-014-jpg.67

mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-015-jpg.68

mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-016-jpg.69

mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-018-jpg.70

Attachments

• mobius-final-fantasy-0000001.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-0000001.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 358
  • mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-001.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-001.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 391
  • mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-002.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-002.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 439
  • mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-003.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-003.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 365
  • mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-004.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-004.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 346
  • mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-005.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-005.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 327
  • mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-006.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-006.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 409
  • mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-007.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-007.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 321
  • mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-008.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-008.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 387
  • mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-009.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-009.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 490
  • mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-010.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-010.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 328
  • mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-011.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-011.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 636
  • mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-012.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-012.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 333
  • mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-013.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-013.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 402
  • mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-014.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-014.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 396
  • mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-015.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-015.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 358
  • mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-016.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-016.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 578
  • mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-018.jpg
    mobius-final-fantasy-ff7-cloud-018.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 354
That looks pretty good for a mobile game, and I'm liking the character design. The reviews are also good, I doubt it will run well on my budget phone but since is free might as well try anyway.

Its great but i'm sure it gonna be laggy on a not so top of the line phones. Haven't tried it yet but i just hope i'm wrong with my prediction.

I think it will depend on the phone that you will use when you play ff. Of course you have to use a phone with a high specs to have a better gaming experience. I just want to ask if this is now available? This is so exciting. We can now play anytime and anywhere, is there a phone system requirement to have a good gaming experience? maybe 3gb of phone ram?

I think it will depend on the phone that you will use when you play ff. Of course you have to use a phone with a high specs to have a better gaming experience. I just want to ask if this is now available? This is so exciting. We can now play anytime and anywhere, is there a phone system requirement to have a good gaming experience? maybe 3gb of phone ram?

The game itself has been released a long time ago, and the big update that is mentioned in the OP has also been released I believe.

BTW, I tried it and it lags badly on my old Huawei smartphone. So yeah, don't bother if you have a low end phone.

The game itself has been released a long time ago, and the big update that is mentioned in the OP has also been released I believe.

BTW, I tried it and it lags badly on my old Huawei smartphone. So yeah, don't bother if you have a low end phone.
Oh so bad to hear that, if you think that it is too laggy with your phone why don't you try installing Bluestacks in your pc (Bluestacks is an American technology company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and other cloud-based cross-platform products.) So it means it is a free Android gaming platform. I tried a lot of android gaming apps in blue stacks and it really works well without lag. You can try it too so you will have a better gaming experience while playing ff.

Oh so bad to hear that, if you think that it is too laggy with your phone why don't you try installing Bluestacks in your pc (Bluestacks is an American technology company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and other cloud-based cross-platform products.) So it means it is a free Android gaming platform. I tried a lot of android gaming apps in blue stacks and it really works well without lag. You can try it too so you will have a better gaming experience while playing ff.
At first I thought you were recommending me one of those apps that claim to speed up your phone ( but can't and never do ), but then I saw it's an android emulator. Anyway, there is no need for that since the game is also available on PC (Steam), but to be honest there are a ton of better games on PC to play for me to bother with what is essentially a port of a pretty basic mobile game. I'd rather just wait for FFXV port.

Wow this is great I haven't tried yet this one, based on all of your opinion and ideas, I find the new released games as interesting and exciting. I am very excited to have this one in the future. I hope I can have this game at the soonest possible time so that I can enjoy again another gaming experience of Final Fantasy. I can't wait to have this, I hope it can meet my expectations since I am hoping a lot from this.

I feel it! Sometimes when I play my PC or the screen get freezes often and often but with other surprises it becomes smooth. Not sure with this update though.

I hope it will work well on my phone, but definitely will try it also on my PC. In that way i can be sure that it will play smoothly.