It's Black Fang. He hates everything. I think it's because he hates himself.
I sometimes wonder if Black Fang sits infront of the tv watching these shows and takes notes on everything he hates or if he yells at the tv screen. Anyone take a guess?
Anyone want to take a guess why a grown man still insists on talking and behaving like a 14-year old schmuck, and yet feels he is allowed to attack everyone else? Can anyone answer why whenever FK loses an argument, he devolves into a rant about how we're all living in our parents' basements and are inept socially? Why is a loser like FK even taken seriously by anyone?
So if I think someone's opinion is ridiculous, is that not my opinion? Am I not allowed to express what I think? You can't go around saying everyone is free to an opinion and then come after me or anyone else because you don't like the opinion expressed.
And don't condemn me for my use of emoticons when there are people here far more guilty of sprinkling them in posts than I am.
Seriously, will you please stop doing that? You need to accept people's opinion and get over it. Let people like or dislike anything in Sentai or any Sentai series. Let it go. Please?
I think what Forever Knight means is that Post-Timeranger Sentai aren't as good as the Changeman-Timeranger Era. But 2000s Sentai still aren't bad. Just not as good as the older seasons. But are still passable and enjoyable to watch. That's how I see it.
IMO, Post-Timeranger isn't that bad. I enjoyed Hurricanger, Abaranger, Dekaranger, Magiranger, Gekiranger and so far, I'm actually enjoy to watch Goseiger. Shinkenger was alright.
Seriously, will you please stop doing that? You need to accept people's opinion and get over it. Let people like or dislike anything in Sentai or any Sentai series. Let it go. Please?
Seriously, will you please stop doing that? You need to accept people's opinion and get over it. Let people like or dislike anything in Sentai or any Sentai series. Let it go. Please?
Anyone want to take a guess why a grown man still insists on talking and behaving like a 14-year old schmuck, and yet feels he is allowed to attack everyone else? Can anyone answer why whenever FK loses an argument, he devolves into a rant about how we're all living in our parents' basements and are inept socially? Why is a loser like FK even taken seriously by anyone?
Funny how everyone who claims to put me on Ignore still manages to follow my every post and try to suck up to whoever is arguing against me. If you were really Ignoring me, you first of all wouldn't be declaring that I'm on your Ignore List, and secondly you wouldn't have even gotten involved in my discussion with the other people. You and ForeverRed (It's always the Forevers, isn't it?) are just proving your hypocrisy yet again.