New Transformers Movie Trailer on 12/20

The teaser looked interesting, but i'm going to wait until I see a full trailer, and her some voices, before I make a final judgement
 
Well I shall add my voice to the "I really enjoyed this trailer" side. Its not going to be a kid's transformers that's for sure. My favorite scene was where the pilot in Blackout was actually a hologram covering a mechanical decoy.
 
Have you EVER read one of the Marvel comics? Or Furman's recent work "Inflitration", there as close to a fresh, realist approach to TF whilst maintaining the designs as you can get, so don't try this petty "Realist Hollywood" **** on someone who actually knows TF, where as you absolutley don't.

"Childish lines", pfft, god you're the clasiest example of narrow-minded idiocy, I bet if the movie delivered a line about someI-Pod, you'll be creaming over it calling the line "excellent"

You like stuff that does'nt make you think. TF for the most part has always made you think, war stories are all about "brooding", so therefore you don't really get or know TF one bit and can't call yourself a fan.

Um...damn? o_o

Misfits923 said:
I'm game. If you guys wanna come out to my neck of the woods, we can go to Mitsuwa and then see it at AMC(it's the biggest movie theater in the area).

I'll be in touch ^_^
 
Did anybody else scope out Bay's "Cybertron" (if you can call it that) on the movie site? Looks like a spiky ball of dirt, almost "end of Beast Machines-ish." ^_^; No, I suppose CYBERtron shouldn't have metal, should it? xP
 
Did anybody else scope out Bay's "Cybertron" (if you can call it that) on the movie site? Looks like a spiky ball of dirt, almost "end of Beast Machines-ish." ^_^; No, I suppose CYBERtron shouldn't have metal, should it? xP

Well maybe they did pull a Beast Machines and the actualy cities and whatnot are inside?

...okay wishful thinking :P
 
Did anybody else scope out Bay's "Cybertron" (if you can call it that) on the movie site? Looks like a spiky ball of dirt, almost "end of Beast Machines-ish." ^_^; No, I suppose CYBERtron shouldn't have metal, should it? xP

omg of COURSE it shouldnt have metal! They are going for RE OL IZ UM!!!!!!111

jk.

Actually, I think the Cybertron looks kind of lame. Im hoping thats not the real cybertron that will be used in the movie. It could be a Post-War Cybertron we are seeing, hence why it looks so barren.

But I would have definitely preferred a technological looking planet. The planet should represent the beings that live on it. You would think robots would live on a robotic planet! lol

Or what Kimiden said, the cities could be underground.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top