New TMNT Movie Coming

Heck yeah! I'm SO glad to hear that there will be another live-action and reboot film instead of the sequel of the CGI TMNT movie.
 
They'll finally stay true to the comic? Now this'll be interesting.

The first movie wasn't more or less 'true' to the comic?


I'm disappointed they're rebooting it again. TMNT wasn't my favorite movie ever, but I thought there was alot of potential for a really great sequel. Oh well.
 
So its a reboot? :/ awwww that sucks, I don't care what medium it comes in cos both the live action and cgi films were enjoyable to watch, plus they were all in the same continuation, I want to see em just continue the series and maybe explore a bit more of the vast history of the turtles, heck I'm still waiting for utroms in that continuation :/

Well I doubt that'll happen, I'm starting to get sick of reboots...

But I'll probably love this, tmnt always kicksass :castlerock:
 
Yessssss!!!!!!!:castlerock: I enjoyed the CG movie but it just didnt have the same feel as the movies from the 90s did.

Will this count the events that happened in the TMNT 1,2,3 and the CGI movie in it or will it be a reboot of the story?

I think its time for a reboot of the story, and to see the origin story in the movies again.
 
my only problem will be if they make it so much like the comics will the kidies be able to go see it?! Will parents take there kids in tosee it only to find out how uber violent it is?! :D Who is there target here with this really is what I am saying?! Most adults now who watched the tv series as a kid only know about that & don't know about the comic series & how uber violent it is so would any of them want to go see it?!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top