New TMNT Movie Coming

That guys an idiot. I love how if something isn't exactly how someone remembered it as a kid it suddenly = crap. He obviously hasn't followed the Turtles throughout the years and can't seem to grasp that it's been introduced to a new audience of children who, likely, know more about them then he thinks he does.

dayuuuuuuum. I love this whole paragraph. I wish he could read this.
 
If not for the Irate Gamer, The Nostalgia Critic would be the worst AVGN mimic i've ever seen.
 
I thought we were past ninja turtles though. It seems their still trying to fight their way into popularity again. Or am I wrong? Somebody correct me If I am because to TMNT don't seem big anymore.

I used to love them when I was little, had the tapes and everything. But looking at all these seasons on 4kids...there unappealing.

But if their still Big, good for them.
 
That guys an idiot. I love how if something isn't exactly how someone remembered it as a kid it suddenly = crap. He obviously hasn't followed the Turtles throughout the years and can't seem to grasp that it's been introduced to a new audience of children who, likely, know more about them then he thinks he does. He wants an explanation and back story for every single thing in the film, yet if we did the movie would be incredibly long. Who needs an extensive back story for the Turtles themselves anyways? Everyone knows who the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are.

So he's an idiot for having is own feelings on it? That's some good info there :redface2:
 
my only problem will be if they make it so much like the comics will the kidies be able to go see it?!

The kiddies saw Watchmen and The Dark Knight, they'll probably watch a violent TMNT and go in assuming it wont be violent.


Also the nostalgia critic is a terrible unfunny critic, an example of his bad criticism includes ranting on a children's cartoon for having cartoon world physics (Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, he complained that it wasn't realistic) and immediately deeming a show as crap just because it uses his name (Doug). He's better off as the Bum if you ask me.
 
So he's an idiot for having is own feelings on it? That's some good info there :redface2:
No, he's an idiot for expecting it to be something that it's not. It's like the MOTU fans who hate the 200X series since it doesn't look EXACTLY like the original Filmation one. His constant rants elude to this throughout the entire "review". If he wants the original toon, go freakin' buy it on dvd and don't waste others time crying about how it's not what you grew up with.
 
No, he's an idiot for expecting it to be something that it's not. It's like the MOTU fans who hate the 200X series since it doesn't look EXACTLY like the original Filmation one. His constant rants elude to this throughout the entire "review". If he wants the original toon, go freakin' buy it on dvd and don't waste others time crying about how it's not what you grew up with.

So how exactly do these people hurt you? I mean if you disagree good for you, but how does your putting them down for their own personal beliefs hurt you?
 
So how exactly do these people hurt you? I mean if you disagree good for you, but how does your putting them down for their own personal beliefs hurt you?
When did I say it "hurts me"? Lol, I just think it's funny the way that some people critique things. He is one of those people.
 
The Nostalgia Critic hurt me. He told me he'd touch me in places so I didn't have to. I'm taking him to court now.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top