New Hana Kimi drama on the way!

How do we know that AKB48 is pulling the strings for Maeda? I really don't think they have enough power to force TV producers to hire Maeda for this remake. I just think she got in because she is the big thing right now.

AKB is the big thing right now in Japan, it's pretty natural to try and utilize them as much as possible.

That being said, I still have an off-feeling about this one. It's not totally bad, just not as good as the original. Though, comparisons are always gonna be made between this and the original.
 
I'm not concerned that it's a remake, or that the storyline is different. I've seen the Taiwainese version and liked it just as much. It's just that this one is...not good.
 
Told y'all...forget about the story being close to the manga. These actors just don't bring anything special to the table, like the previous did. I felt disrespected watching the first episode.
 
Well, I have put this on my least priority on my JDrama watch list (Detective Conan and Ouran High, might check out Arakawa Under the Bridge when it's available).
I don't know. Maybe this haven't gotten into me yet. Still, I'll definitely watch this till the end.
 
AKB48 Hana Kimi or Goseiger, I rather watch this piece of ****.

Here's how I feel about Goseiger.
:musashowned:
Mark's Goseiger and I'm Keith. And that's every Episode (After probably Ep 2).
 
I'm putting a hold on watching it until I can get my hands on the manga and continue reading it.
 
I'm halfway through the first episode, and it already feels bland. It feels like i'm watching a pale imitation from China or Korea or something (no offense to the chinese or koreans. :P ) Maybe its cuz i really liked the original, but none of them seem to show the personality of the characters. The only one that comes close is Nakatsu, but thats only cuz you can see him trying his best to imitate Ikuta Toma. Idk, this will be in my periphery, but I doubt I'll like it. We'll see.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top