New Hana Kimi drama on the way!

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Huh. Seems a little early for a remake (I know, I know) but there's been like three or four TV versions anyway. I'm interested to see how this will work out

Aoiblue

Raxbait: Hip
A bit skeptical about this since it's only been 4 (3 if you count the SP) years since we last had the 1st series. Plus, I haven't seen anything with Maeda so I don't know how her acting is (I feel like they just added her cause she's in AKB and their a big thing right now).
Although on the otherhand, since I did read the manga, this one could be more faithfull (cause as much as the first one was fun to watch, it changed/left stuff out) so it could be much different than the first one.
.....Though really I think a movie would've been better LOL
Another drama series is too soon imo.

Well! Guess it can't be worse than the korean one coming out soon (apparently their switching the genders for their version).

nerefir

私の占いは当たる
Requires more Cakeboss.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lliAtwlL-cg"]YouTube - Saruwatari Kyoutou's Moments (hana kimi)[/ame]

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
You didn't know he was in the original one, Kivat? He was "SUBARASHI-ing" 4 years before we'd ever heard of OOO! :laugh:

I'm not opposed to another version of Hana Kimi, I suppose, I just kinda hope they have lots of random toku boys in it to make me laugh. :loltongue: I would have preferred a sequel too, though. Did the manga go any farther than her getting outed as a girl?

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
Did the manga go any farther than her getting outed as a girl?
It goes a lot farther, the manga is surprisingly long.

[hide]Basically, Mizuki's antics continue for a long time until three other students find out her identity. She realizes this is the time to let the truth comes out and leaves the school afterwards, with Sano proposing to her later and the series ending with their marriage.[/hide]

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
You didn't know he was in the original one, Kivat? He was "SUBARASHI-ing" 4 years before we'd ever heard of OOO! :laugh:

I'm not opposed to another version of Hana Kimi, I suppose, I just kinda hope they have lots of random toku boys in it to make me laugh. :loltongue: I would have preferred a sequel too, though. Did the manga go any farther than her getting outed as a girl?
Oh nah. I was surprised they're bringing the series back.

lol but yea that too...I had no clue that was him. I'm surprised, and actually quite dissapointed. Even more that is, because he pisses me the hell off in OOO's.

But it's w/e I guess. He already made his name as "That guy" in OOO's and KR history.

Blade Dancer

It goes a lot farther, the manga is surprisingly long.

[hide]Basically, Mizuki's antics continue for a long time until three other students find out her identity. She realizes this is the time to let the truth comes out and leaves the school afterwards, with Sano proposing to her later and the series ending with their marriage.[/hide]
[hide]What other students find out about her? Sano, Nakatsu, Kayashima...?[/hide]

Nice, I've been looking for something like that (with cakeboss and all). Now I just got to find out who makes the subs.
Took the words right outta my mouth. :laugh:

A remake of Hana Kimi? It seems a bit too soon though. I'd rather have a sequel, as well, but I'll watch it.

@Aoiblue: Gender switch for the Korean version?

Blade Dancer

I'm a little disturbed at the thought of a guy attempting to pretend to be a girl to go to an all-girl school, now that I think about it...

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Since I always seem to be missing something, lol, what do some of you guys mean by "Too soon"? Hana Kimi's run ended years ago.

Mastodon