New "Avatar: the Last Airbender" Project In The Works

Punk

#MissionMiami

YES ! :buttrock:
 
The question is whether it's a "sequel," "distant future sequel" (completely new cast), "prequel" (akin to Knights of the Old Republic), or somewhere set in/based on the movie-verse.
 
It's funny because it's all old news to me, i know it's supposed to be a mini series, but that's all I can think of at that moment.
 
I think what would be really interesting is if they did a mini series based on Aang's predecessor. It would be nice to see how the fire nation's reign came into fruition.
 
I do remember hearing something about a mini-series based on Zuko's journey after the series, but I heard that was canned.

Anywho! Cool news, really should have been expected with the movie coming out, though it makes me wonder how well something like this can translate to live action TV.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…