Netflix Games Continues To Struggle

Administrator
<p>99.99999% of American consumers don’t know this, but Netflix has a video game division. If you have a subscription, you have access to hundreds of games you never knew about, many of them quite good. And the reason no one knows this is due to two factors:</p>

May the Force be with you
I hate the fact I have to install those games to play them. I thought they are cloud gaming

They just removed Samurai Showdown from their library. It was fun while it lasted. Now they have remastered old GTA games,

Wait, Netflix has games? I had no clue! And from the sound of it, neither does 99.99999% of America. Ads and premiums won't cut it for me, but a solid ad campaign might. Netflix, if you're listening, I've got my subscription; just tell me where to find these games!

Modern Gladiator
Netflix Games has potential, but they need a strategy overhaul. Ads and premiums? No thanks. A well-executed ad campaign could work wonders. And hey, maybe throw in some exclusive games. Give us a reason to choose Netflix over other gaming options.

And all that I can see is just another Lemon tree
As a mobile gamer, I love Netflix Games! The exclusive mobile setup is a plus for me. They barely advertise it outside their Youtube channel

Tower Climber
Netflix's game division might be a hidden treasure, but they're burying it deeper with these ideas. In-app purchases and ads feel like distractions. Why not leverage their immense content library to cross-promote games? A Stranger Things game during the show's release? That's marketing gold. They should embrace synergy, not desperate tactics.

Netflix Games on mobile is a genius move. Instead of overhauling, refine the UI for better game discovery. No need for ads or premiums. A sleek, user-friendly interface can do wonders. Gamers will flock if it's easy to navigate, and word of mouth will spread faster than any ad campaign.

Wow, I never knew this nor have I ever played any of the games there. It's worth paying for my subscription because I'm a game freak. Is there anyone who knows what kind of games one can play?