Netflix To Make Board Games Out Of Their Shows

Staff member
The other day I was thinking about Tales From The Loop and wondering if the main reason for its success was that there is no official Stranger Things tabletop game. This feels like a bizarre oversight, as when you think about it, the show is one giant advertisement for tabletop gaming. Just as The Queen’s Gambit introduced a lot of people to chess, I’m sure many viewers got absorbed in ST and then drove down to their hobby shop, but found nothing based around the series. But the shop owner DID have a game about a bunch of kids fighting monsters in the 80s, just not on-brand.
So when I heard Netflix was getting into vaguely tabletop-y ventures regarding its IP, I thought “good, they’re finally correcting that oversight.” Not sure why it took so long. It’d obviously be like printing money. Then….uh, I saw the product in question, and….this ain’t it, chief.
STRANGER_THINGS_CONTENT_US.png

Stranger Things: Attack Of The Mind...

Continue reading...

Hope these Boards means the shows wont get canceled and have a proper series finale.

Everything's coming up Milhouse!
The Protagonist of the Resident Evil Netflix show will love this because of the genre she loves to read.