Need Pictures for a Kamen Rider G3 Mode

It's not a random comma... it's purposefully put there to note a dramatic and soft pause.

Well, one person's enough for me... if he likes it, it stays.
 
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
Question...what does the "X" in his GX-05 "Cerberus" mean???

Xtrabigasschaingun.

Seriously though, I always thought it stood for the same thing the X does in G3-X (which was "eXtension" if I remember correctly) but that doesn't really make much sense when you think about it. Although when it is combined with the GM-01 for missle-firin' action it is called the "GXLauncher". Maybe somebody else knows the whole story.

To be honest, I never even bothered to think about what the weapon codes meant until you mentioned them! Agito's like the Kamen Rider V3 Playstation game- I'm still finding new stuff in it years after it came out. :sweat:
 
Bolt said:
I like the new skin, my only question is why is there a random comma in between "Protecting The Place" and "Where Everyone Belongs"...?


i asked JC last night for an agito quote, i pasted it straight of what he said

[19:41] Masked Rider SG: any agito quotes you can give me?
[19:46] JC: Agito Quotes... "Protecting the Place, Where Everyone Belongs..."
 
Masked Rider said:
i asked JC last night for an agito quote, i pasted it straight of what he said

[19:41] Masked Rider SG: any agito quotes you can give me?
[19:46] JC: Agito Quotes... "Protecting the Place, Where Everyone Belongs..."

Isn't that technically what Agito says? Not really what G3 says...;)
 
Well I mean it's perfectly understandable if you want a dramatic pause there, but couldn't you just use "..."? Putting that comma in there is just bad grammar and it's killing me just looking at it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top