Need Help with Tendou Souji and Urataros cosplays

guyver zero

Lurker
So, I've got Colossal Con in a few days, and I plan on going as these two guys.
Now, what I need is some good reference pics of what you guys think Tendou's "signature" outfit is, the one thats most referenced, or just coolest. Same thing with Ura, although I think its just his suit, something less...expensive might be nice to have.

So, if you have any pictures that show all the stuff (they can be real, toy pics, screen caps, anything) I would be very appreciative! Thanks in advance for your time
 
For Urataros, how about wearing what Ryoutaro was wearing on episode 5 (his first appearance)? Or the trenchcoat of episode 7, when he goes out all night dating girls... Or Ryoutaro's clothes in the movie (green shirt with khaki pants IIRC)...

Ep. 5 Urataros (below มาชมภาพของพวกเขาในซีรี่ส์ไรเดอร์เดนโอให้หายคิดถึงกันหน่อย)
Movie Ryoutaro (third column, fourth row)
I don't have a pic of Trenchcoat Ura, but if you have episode 7 it should be easy to spot.

As for Tendou: http://www.flickr.com/photos/18251255@N00/2421143938/in/set-72157604589172623/
 
Last edited:
If you're going as Tendou, wear a jinbei like he does when he first meets Kagami in the first ep! :laugh:
 
one friday, one saturday. And as for Ura, I like his possession form much more than his imagin design (was one of the few people that didn't like the main imagins designs)

As for Tendou, I didn't wanna look that generic in the jinbei, so I wasn't quite sure about that. Since its an anime convention not many people would know as it is, you know. That plus that figure of him is an awesome outfit. How would his God Speed Love intro outfit look. I thought it'd be too weird, but what do you guys think?

And hmm...that ura in the vest and harvard shirt looks nice, and so does the green shirt one. I still got two days to buy the stuff though, and I haven't seen anything I'm absolutely positively sold on yet.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top