Need help getting a date with a girl after getting their email address

I actually have this same problem but with a girl I've known a long time. We knew each other for about 5 years, dated for about 3 weeks, and then she moved. I had her number, but when we moved I lost it. Now that Valentines day is coming up, I'm thinking of her more and more. Wish I could find her. :disappoin
 
Dude you know her name right? search her on facebook....


Google search her name/cellphone number, you'd be surprised how you can find her again.
 
Longest post ever. :anime:

Like Bolt said...just...talk to her. There's no secret to dating. Just do it.
 
Yeah, repeated for the 4th time or so, Just talk to her. You said something about wanting a date with her "a few months later"? Months?? Why months?? Why not simply a few weeks? Casual talk, meet up again, have fun, casual e-mail/talk (although I would get her number & if it's long distance get a cellphone or phone card, e-mailing sucks), start dating frequently, then see where it goes. & Be yourself (if that's a good thing).:P
Figure out what type of girl she is & try not to do things you know that type of girl wouldn't like for atleast the first date or two or four.
Oh & most of all, Good Luck.
 
Woah wait, who the hell gives out an email but no name?

I'd like, find her facebook/xanga/myspace/whatever she has with that email, if no matches talk to her via email then. Work your way into finding a name then a number and I guess you're good.

As I mentioned in my original post, I found out her name via her boss who mentioned it to me; that plus it's in her email address as well!:laugh:

And I also did talk to Nadia for a bit about various things...

I definitely do intend on being myself as it's been too bloody damn long since I went out on a date and I don't want to be one of those guys who never gets the girl because he acts too nice while the fuckwits and the tossers get the girl the majority of the time...

On another note, if we did go out dating, it would be easy to go out on dates as she's a student at a university in Liverpool so there'd be no need for a long-distance relationship for the most part.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top