Digital Artist
I don't like the business side of sports. I understand players want to get paid and GMs need to win to keep their jobs. But all these players moving or getting traded makes it hard to stay a fan and/or support buying player jerseys. It is no wonder why I stopped caring about the NBA for a few years not too long ago. NFL has player movement but they usually stick around for more than 3 years and players earn their contracts unlike NBA's guaranteed contract system.

Anyways, I guess Cleveland fans are happy to get Lebron back. I still think it's pathetic for the Big Three to disband after losing the Finals. Not once, but twice. But whatever. The Spurs kept their team together after losing. I think having Lebron back in Cleveland might slow Wiggins' development as well. Not sure what it will do to Anthony Bennett. It cant get worst for him though.

Linsanity is going to LA to play for the Lakers. I wont be surprised if he lasts only one year for the Lakers as well since this is the final year of his backloaded contract. This is his 4th team in 5 years. Probably 5th team in 6 years next summer. Him coming to LA will surely make the Chinese fans proud and excited though.

Lastly, just heard the Suns are trying to obtain Isaiah Thomas. They already have 3 PGs on their team. Why the need for 4 PGs? They can't play them all. I'm sick and tired of all these teams getting players creating logjams at certain positions. The Kings should keep Isaiah Thomas. F@#k!

is Mayor of Farmville
I don't like the business side of sports. I understand players want to get paid and GMs need to win to keep their jobs. But all these players moving or getting traded makes it hard to stay a fan and/or support buying player jerseys. It is no wonder why I stopped caring about the NBA for a few years not too long ago. NFL has player movement but they usually stick around for more than 3 years and players earn their contracts unlike NBA's guaranteed contract system.

Anyways, I guess Cleveland fans are happy to get Lebron back. I still think it's pathetic for the Big Three to disband after losing the Finals. Not once, but twice. But whatever. The Spurs kept their team together after losing. I think having Lebron back in Cleveland might slow Wiggins' development as well. Not sure what it will do to Anthony Bennett. It cant get worst for him though.

Linsanity is going to LA to play for the Lakers. I wont be surprised if he lasts only one year for the Lakers as well since this is the final year of his backloaded contract. This is his 4th team in 5 years. Probably 5th team in 6 years next summer. Him coming to LA will surely make the Chinese fans proud and excited though.

Lastly, just heard the Suns are trying to obtain Isaiah Thomas. They already have 3 PGs on their team. Why the need for 4 PGs? They can't play them all. I'm sick and tired of all these teams getting players creating logjams at certain positions. The Kings should keep Isaiah Thomas. F@#k!

I think LeBron realized that the Heatles could only go so far...given that all 3 of them are from the same draft class. Though the dream was realized in 2012 with the shellacking of the OKC Thunder in the finals (Redemption for LeBron for the shellacking they received from the Dallas Mavericks), The limit, I think, was when they went on that 27-game winning streak...as well as that 4-3 win over the San Antonio Spurs.

When the Spurs avenged themselves in a dominant fashion this past finals...It was a sign that the Heatles aren't sustainable -- 3 superstars from the same draft class is only good for a short burst. Had LeBron stayed, I don't think Miami would've had enough moolah to grab quality role players to join them. Home is where the younger, fresher legs are. Home is where LeBron can find a roster that can really back him up.

Read my smart post
So Houston can sign a max contract but they've got no one to sign because Bosh and Melo are staying with their teams?? Wow, perhaps a trade or something?

Digital Artist
Guess who's coming to the Lakers? This guy:

751960557.gif

Good luck with his lack of defense. They just need to let him play 24 minutes or less per game. His game log last season was hilarious as I saw nothing but 24 minute games.

is Mayor of Farmville
Iono...I think you'll also see inconsistent production in scoring and rebounds. XD

n/s
From Sacramento Kings, Isaiah Thomas (PG) has been traded to Phoenix Suns for Alex Oriakhi.