NBA 2010/11 Season Discussion

The Hawks signed Al Horford to a extension. Tony Parker got signed to his extension also.
 
He probably knows they wouldn't really have any money for a big contract for him now that Amare is there and Melo to follow and possibility Chandler getting extended in the off-season if he continues to score 20ppg, 10rpg.

The Miami Heat are interested in Eddy Curry if the Knicks decided to wave him. :laugh:
 
101031_shaq_halloween.jpg
 
Can't see pic.

btw I cannot believe my eyes, the Bucks are holding their own against the Celtics. :O_O:
 
Knicks shot 16/24 from 3 point range. That's insane.

Yea, last night was a mixed bag for me, because I want to see the Knicks have success, but at the same time D-Rose is my fav player and I don't want him and his team to keep losing, especially to the Knicks, no offense to them.

But man, I was highly admiring the knicks sudden change of play. They are finally getting balls! I really hope they're consistent with that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top