NBA 2010/11 Season Discussion

I would LOVE that.:anime: Lakers took Shaq away from Orlando, and Dwight might come to the Lakers.

lol Talk about history repeating itself.

Haha thanks. I went to that San Antonio game last Thursday. Man did that fucking suck.Tip in , at the goddam buzzer. You kidding me?! :O_O:. And if they lose to Boston tonight, I'm going to be even more pissed.

Wuuuurd?? :O_O::O_O: lol You were there? That game was epic. I fell asleep on the second half, but when I heard about the tip in the next day I almost pissed my pants. That was one of those T-Mac-ReggieMiller miracle moments right there.

You gotta admit aside from being a Laker fan, as a basketball fan you know that was awesome. lol :P

Remember, Dwight could also join the Clippers and make a name for himself there alongside Griffin.

Reports say, Minnesota inquired about Steve Nash...

That wouldn't be bad actually. The Clippers will still irk me though. lol

..Oh yah, and I forgot to add... I haven't heard Bynum cry about "not getting enough touches" either. Heh. Howard still needs a tweak in his attitude.

Nah, i couldn't blame dwight for that. For one, that's why the Magic always loses, when the 3 goes away they're fucked, yet they keep shooting..:redface2:

and two, Dwight should hve been doing what shaq was when he was a rookie. 30-40+ ppg should be the norm. It's only happened now do to his new moves thanks to Hakeem "The Dream" and they're giving him the rock more.
 
The Clippers are just a young team. But they are certainly my favorite team to watch in the west.
 
Ray Allen has officially became the leader of 3 pointers made all time in NBA history. Passing Reggie Miller.
 
The Clippers are just a young team. But they are certainly my favorite team to watch in the west.

Oh hell yea, bledsoe, griffin, alferuke, eric gordon, randy foye. They're pretty solid actually..and if BD keeps doing his thing there pretty nice.

They're crazy fun to watch this year, for obvious reasons. lol

Ray Allen has officially became the leader of 3 pointers made all time in NBA history. Passing Reggie Miller.

I'm proud of him..this is also a good game on top of that.
 
I hope the Lakers win. Because I would hate for them to lose and take it out on my Knicks tomorrow at MSG.
 
I hope the Lakers win. Because I would hate for them to lose and take it out on my Knicks tomorrow at MSG.

Who knows..they can probably lose and STILL have a laxed attitude toward playing the Knicks. Then get there ass busted by them.

A nice 2 game loss for the Lakers will kick off my weekend right.
 
Sorry guys, but Lakers won :D. But who knows. They might still be laxed when they play Knicks tomorrow. Although I don't think Kobe's going to pass up the opportunity to shine in MSG. And on a side note, I'm watching the Nuggets-Mavs game, and I gotta say that Chris Andersen's tattoos are crazy. Especially the one on his neck. It's not just black ink, but every single color.
 
Sorry guys, but Lakers won :D. But who knows. They might still be laxed when they play Knicks tomorrow. Although I don't think Kobe's going to pass up the opportunity to shine in MSG. And on a side note, I'm watching the Nuggets-Mavs game, and I gotta say that Chris Andersen's tattoos are crazy. Especially the one on his neck. It's not just black ink, but every single color.

Yea man those are new..the guy can't possibly think he looks good?
 
I know, right. All I'm looking at when the camera's on him are those tattoos.. Those tattoos are coming back to haunt him when he gets older lol.
 
I know, right. All I'm looking at when the camera's on him are those tattoos.. Those tattoos are coming back to haunt him when he gets older lol.

Oh no freakin doubt about that. lol There going to look gross all wrinkly and sagging. Plus all that ink can't possibly be good for his skin.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top