You were saying , ugh Jesus I feel like puking. :disappoin
Kobe is gunning way too much ...and bricking for one thing. Their defense is crud. Giving up wayyy to many 3 ptrs and not hussling to close out on people.
You were saying , ugh Jesus I feel like puking. :disappoin
Kobe is gunning way too much ...and bricking for one thing. Their defense is crud. Giving up wayyy to many 3 ptrs and not hussling to close out on people.
I cannot wait for the Cavs-Heat game on TNT. I saw on ESPN First Take that LeBron was going to do his powder throw before the game. I don't think that's a good idea, though.
It's going to be loud :anime: Did you hear the reports about Dwyane and Lebron and each of them taking over one half of the game? Like Lebron only taking shots one half and Dwyane only shooting the other half. What's up with that? :laugh:
It's going to be loud :anime: Did you hear the reports about Dwyane and Lebron and each of them taking over one half of the game? Like Lebron only taking shots one half and Dwyane only shooting the other half. What's up with that? :laugh: