NBA 2010/11 Season Discussion

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZryegeWvkg"]YouTube - Michael Beasley Game Winner[/ame]

Minnesota is on the threshold.
 
Yea, that's what I heard, but still don't know who's wife.

I knew it wouldn't last, but damn. Tony how do you each on Eva??? That bitch must've been sexy as hell then. :O_O:
 
Yea, that's what I heard, but still don't know who's wife.

I knew it wouldn't last, but damn. Tony how do you each on Eva??? That bitch must've been sexy as hell then. :O_O:

Damn WTF Brent Barry's wife ?!?! Ouch! ...Errr but he's EX-teammate, kind of misleading to say teammate, still OUCH!
 
Thank god bret is retired. That would be some awkward ****.

Eva is divorcing him.

Nash a few days before filed for divorce. I guess Amare is going to be seen in court soon...


Stranger things have happened on a friday but...Darko Mlicic scores 23 points, 16 rebounds, 5 assists, 6 blocks against the Lakers at home tonight. I swear I read the stat sheet 5 times to makes sure it was not an error.
 
It was no error. I saw that game, and Darko had a pretty good game. I think half of his blocks were on Pau's shots though, and that's because Pau shot flat-footed. And Matt Barnes had a an excellent game, going perfect on all of his shots. One thing I have to say is that Minnesota's court is one of the worst looking I have ever seen.
 
It was no error. I saw that game, and Darko had a pretty good game. I think half of his blocks were on Pau's shots though, and that's because Pau shot flat-footed. And Matt Barnes had a an excellent game, going perfect on all of his shots. One thing I have to say is that Minnesota's court is one of the worst looking I have ever seen.

It is. Their court irks me.
 
It is. Their court irks me.

I know, right? What's with the different shades of wood? Why isn't it the same, like every other NBA court? I don't think the Lakers wore a different colored purple jersey when they played against Minnesota. It made the purple looked incredibly weird.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top