Pondering getting this and Raging Blast 2--would rather have a Bleach PS3 game though. (Enough Heat the Soul!)

Pondering getting this and Raging Blast 2--would rather have a Bleach PS3 game though. (Enough Heat the Soul!)

I understand you, you are also a bleach fan, like me, but I'm also a Naruto fan

as for this game, I say...rent it first, why? I love the game, but i know this game is not made for everyone, so give it a try. or get the demo, but the demo is very limited, also on moves. but is fun, cant get enough of the online play.

and after playing Raging Blast 1, and played the Demo of Raging Blast 2, I notice the difference. but I might not pick it up till xmas.

Super Rider
I liked the Ultimate Ninja Storm games even after I stopped caring about Naruto. The fighting was fun...So I'm probably gonna get this game (Definately) if it includes Killer Bee.

I liked the Ultimate Ninja Storm games even after I stopped caring about Naruto. The fighting was fun...So I'm probably gonna get this game (Definately) if it includes Killer Bee.

yeah...it does have killer bee in both english and japanese voice, and awakening is full 8 tail summon (like the fight with sasuke)

Super Rider
Haven't heard Killer Bee's american voice, but since he's a parody of American rappers, his voice should be perfect in English.

And since it does include him as playable, I'm gonna have to buy this game.
I just want to know if he can kick Sasuke's ass as well as he did. I watched that clip on Youtube. Damn. Beast.

Haven't heard Killer Bee's american voice, but since he's a parody of American rappers, his voice should be perfect in English.

And since it does include him as playable, I'm gonna have to buy this game.
I just want to know if he can kick Sasuke's ass as well as he did. I watched that clip on Youtube. Damn. Beast.

there are 3 sasuke, one when he fought oro, the other when he fough itachi, and the last one when he fought killer bee

the first 2 are the same character with diff costume and ultimate attack. the last one is akatsuki sasuke, with different moves.

yeah Killer Bee is pretty OP, but Sage Naruto, Daidara and 4th Hokage are the spamable characters. why? both 4th Hokage and Sage Naruto can do Rasengan, but their rasengan is pretty fucking fast, and hard to Knj out of.
while deidara just jumps and throws the clay bombs.
but they are punishable. a skilled player will punish those moves.

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
I play it on a regular basis, but taking my time. It's a great game and I really enjoy it.

do you competitive play? I play online, I lost 8 matches out of 36....won the other 26.

Super Rider
there are 3 sasuke, one when he fought oro, the other when he fough itachi, and the last one when he fought killer bee

the first 2 are the same character with diff costume and ultimate attack. the last one is akatsuki sasuke, with different moves.

yeah Killer Bee is pretty OP, but Sage Naruto, Daidara and 4th Hokage are the spamable characters. why? both 4th Hokage and Sage Naruto can do Rasengan, but their rasengan is pretty fucking fast, and hard to Knj out of.
while deidara just jumps and throws the clay bombs.
but they are punishable. a skilled player will punish those moves.

As much as I like to play the spamy characters, I tend to just pick my favorites rather than who's better competitively...