As two ninja residents of the Hidden Leaf Village are under investigation for child neglect and abandonment. Reports indicate the after a torrid one-night stand, Sakura Haruno of Team 7 and Rock Lee of Team Guy, had a love-child whom was left to wander from island to island until brought up on the floating island-ship of Thriller Bark. Eventually, we were able to catch up with a orphan known as "Perona" who took up dressing up as a Lolita Goth.

"It was horrible! Living by yourself with only stuffed animals as your company!" the wayward young lady exclaims, "I didn't have the ninjitsu skills to make mother and father proud and they were really a couple. They said my laughter truly 'creeped' and 'annoyed' them out off their minds. Only Dr. Hogback and Gecko Moria were ever to provided me the company and servants I truly deserved!" (We were chilled to the bone by her chuckles, Horo-horo-horo-horo-horo!)

We tried to get in contact with the parents of Perona, unfortunately, they're pretty damn good ninjas so finding them tend to difficult...

We do have a conformation photo Id of the parents of Perona, we here at Anime News hope that in the next Maury Show that the parents will claim responsibility for their offspring.

4164_1170634908602_1309875413_30451971_3394158_n.jpg