NAME THE WORST SUPER SENTAI SERIES YOU'VE EVER WATCHED

It is hard to say. Right now, Go-Onger is by far the worst, but Goseiger could possibly even top that.

Ehhhhhh, Goeseiger is........alright, not the greatest Sentai ever, but not the worst either
 
Ehhhhhh, Goeseiger is........alright, not the greatest Sentai ever, but not the worst either

That is still to be determined. I made it through 5 episodes of Go-Onger before I stopped watching it, and watched an episode here or there.

I stopped watching Goseiger after 4 episodes and just watched episdoe 10 just for the hell of it.

....Gaoranger?

GaoRanger was a great series. Not to mention Loki was an incredible villian and the concept of the Orgu's were well done. Of course, the thing is, GaoRanger was my first Sentai series, and while it holds no contest to Dai, Aba, Geki, Kaku, Car, GoGoV, and Liveman, it is by far better than most of the series from the 00s and a lot from the 80s.
 
That is still to be determined. I made it through 5 episodes of Go-Onger before I stopped watching it, and watched an episode here or there.

I stopped watching Goseiger after 4 episodes and just watched episdoe 10 just for the hell of it.

Then, it would seem, you should calm the crap down, shouldn't you? Forever Knight hates Go-Onger too, but he sank 50 episodes of time into it. A significant part of his life is gone he'll never get back--same for others who dislike Go-Onger.

...You lost two hours. Chill out.

GaoRanger was a great series. Not to mention Loki was an incredible villian and the concept of the Orgu's were well done. Of course, the thing is, GaoRanger was my first Sentai series, and while it holds no contest to Dai, Aba, Geki, Kaku, Car, GoGoV, and Liveman, it is by far better than most of the series from the 00s and a lot from the 80s.

First of all: Gaoranger can't hold a candle to Flashman or Changeman, and I haven't even FINISHED those, yet.

Second of all: They lost too often. And I don't mean, "They lost in the opening" like Liveman.

[HIDE]THEY DIED IN EPISODE 31.[/HIDE]

I'm sorry, but after that, how much dramatic tension can the series have. The last five episodes are the most boring thing I've ever seen--they should have lost, but they kept winning for no other reason than the plot demanded they should.

I don't HATE Gaoranger, but compared to every other 00 series besides Go-Onger, it loses.
 
[HIDE]THEY DIED IN EPISODE 31.[/HIDE]

[HIDE]Red and Silver did not die. The others came back an episode later![/HIDE]

Despite the efforts of some, this has indeed turned into a "who hates Go-onger more?" pissing contest. Am I the only one out there that thinks it was not that bad?
 
Wow, another anti-Go-onger thread, and from someone who failed to do their research, nonetheless!

I'll admit Go-onger had a lot of flaws, but it also had some positives (like introducing the world to Yumi Sugimoto).
 
I do refer to Go-onger as the worst Sentai series, but Boukenger is pretty freaking close. They're both the same, unremarkable show, just in different tones. Go-onger wanted to be wacky fun and failed miserably, Boukenger wanted to be super serious and failed miserably. The premise for both shows was problematic, they lack characterization, they're very light on plot, and they have laughable villains.

There's also not even anything shallow or superficial to say about the shows like "So and so was bad-ass!" or "It at least had cool fights!" or "The designs kicked ass!" Both shows failed all around, and I can't muster up much of anything positive to say about either of them.
 
Frankly, Super Sentai is my favourite tokusatsu show since Kamen RIder star doing weird since the Heisei Period (God, I miss the old style Kamen RIder), and although many people believes Super sentai also going astray compare to the old times, but it's still my favourite show. But, recently I watched the most crappy sentai ever Engine Sentai Go Onger. As usual I thought maybe the first couple of episode as usual a introduction to the characters, but more I watched it is getting lame. The Villains sucks, nobody that cool, not to mention the heroes. And for the most part is the mecha is ugly. I mean I really like Gattai version in Sentai but Engine Oh and the other engine gattai until G12 is the most crappy design. THERE IS NO DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE COMBINATION!!! Whoever design Go Onger is really sucks. Not to mention all the mecha engines looks like toys, even the weapons. The storyline is also more tone to funny than serious.

When some one makes any coherent sense of this, please let me know? :sweat:
 
While that is your own opinion and you have the right to express it, you don't need to start a thread to bash it. If you did a little research on this specific Super Sentai you'd find out it was the decision of the creators that they wanted it to be like the light-hearted goofy Showa era series. .

Light-Hearted Showa era series? Righttttt....
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top