I never heard of him until Image started up back in the 1990s. Even way back when, I knew he couldn't draw. I was like WTF. For those who don't know, he's the Uwe Boll of comics. Can't write or draw worth ****, but somehow he's still working.

Bandito Shake Cometh
Far from the worst artist i've seen, but how the hell did he get lined up with all this high profile stuff? I've seen deviant art accounts better than him.

Oh yeah.

Its because of he's "Self Taught" that his art is like that...though what women he knew that looked like that I'll never know.

As for him being able to still get work, proof positive that its not what you know but WHO you know ._.

Bandito Shake Cometh
liefeldgirl1.gif

...?

Oh yeah.

Its because of he's "Self Taught" that his art is like that...though what women he knew that looked like that I'll never know.

As for him being able to still get work, proof positive that its not what you know but WHO you know ._.

Or who you get down on all fours for. The only good thing he's done is the creation of Deadpool. I'm still amazed he's getting work, did no one read Onslaught: Reborn? Or his Captain America reborn run? Or the current Youngblood which only has Obama in it so he can profit from it.

The guy is a douche. **** him. I've met him several times, and he's a fucking douchebag. The only thing I ever bought from him was a litho of the variant cover he did for "Deadpool #1", and that's only because I'm a HUGE mark for Deadpool

You knwo what annoys me the most about him. The fact in recent years he keeps slagging pretty much everyone he's ever worked with. Was it ever confirmed he tried to sue the co-creator of Cable claiming it was all his idea?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Liefeld

Plagiarism huh? God I just want to punch his ugly face in.

Also I'm praying I haven't found his one decent story.
godysseypages4and5.jpg

Last edited:
By the Power of Gaia!!!
And he's been bitching about the recent developments in X-Factor with Rictor and Shatterstar kissing and how he can't wait to undo it someday. Arrogant jackass...

Super Moderator
I still think Liefeld flew to Japan, broke into the PLEX office late at night with the design for Rising Ultimate and stuck it under a pack of papers that went to the main office the next day.