[Anime] My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
73790555522377814331917.png
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru., also known by the shorthand forms Hamachi and OreGairu will be adapted into an anime television series, which will premiere on April 4, 2013.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgQeoZXUq-8"]Promotion Trailer[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G-m0QWDFbo"]CM[/ame]

Link
やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている。
 
I'm honestly surprised they keep pushing out these. That "My Little Sister something something" is also getting a season 2.

Oh well, Otaku's want their harems and I'll let them have it and not watch them.
 
Harem titles sure are getting more and more annoying.The short haired girl looks almost exactly like some other girl from another moe show, so now they're even slacking off on the character designs.

At this point, I just wish that Gen Urobuchi would jump on the bandwagon and make a harem anime called something along the lines of "I Don't Have A Lucky Little Star Sister Who Fights Too Much With My Childhood Friend Who Is Also My Pet Girlfriend of Sakura Hall That Can't Be As Cute As I Expected But It Doesn't Matter If He Is My Brother Featuring Skull - The Moe Yaoi Harem Incest Tokusatsu Series" and just has it take a dark turn at the beginning to surprise viewers like he did with Madoka.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top