[Anime] My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
73790555522377814331917.png
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru., also known by the shorthand forms Hamachi and OreGairu will be adapted into an anime television series, which will premiere on April 4, 2013.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgQeoZXUq-8"]Promotion Trailer[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G-m0QWDFbo"]CM[/ame]

Link
やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている。

I'm honestly surprised they keep pushing out these. That "My Little Sister something something" is also getting a season 2.

Oh well, Otaku's want their harems and I'll let them have it and not watch them.

NateRiver

Welcome
Harem titles sure are getting more and more annoying.The short haired girl looks almost exactly like some other girl from another moe show, so now they're even slacking off on the character designs.

At this point, I just wish that Gen Urobuchi would jump on the bandwagon and make a harem anime called something along the lines of "I Don't Have A Lucky Little Star Sister Who Fights Too Much With My Childhood Friend Who Is Also My Pet Girlfriend of Sakura Hall That Can't Be As Cute As I Expected But It Doesn't Matter If He Is My Brother Featuring Skull - The Moe Yaoi Harem Incest Tokusatsu Series" and just has it take a dark turn at the beginning to surprise viewers like he did with Madoka.

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
It's definitely not a harem show.

I recently got into this one, saw the first episode a few days ago and then managed to watch two through eight over the course of the last two days. I'm loving the show so far. The characters are a lot of fun. They're basically do gooders with crap personalities. I think it's an interesting twist. It's very episodic, though there is that bigger story connect the three leads and it'll be fun to watch it play out. Waiting for the weekly episodes is going to be a pain though, it's a very fun show that that manages to move at this great pace.

Also, I freaking love Hikigaya and Totsuka's...thing. I was dying at the "please make me miso soup every morning" line a few episodes ago.

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
I doubt that they'll ever going to have a relationship between Hikki & Totsuka. They probably just stay as friends.

Hentailover

Lurker
I doubt that they'll ever going to have a relationship between Hikki & Totsuka. They probably just stay as friends.

Yeah, you won't see same gender relationships in an anime like that treated as anything beyond a joke I feel. Shame, since whatever little chemistry they have chances to show off is some of the cutest in the series.

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Somehow it's kinda hard for the main male character to end up with which pretty girl in the anime like this.

NoirSon

Another Climax
Somehow it's kinda hard for the main male character to end up with which pretty girl in the anime like this.

Well, the main character here is pretty broken emotionally, although he hides it well. Also I believe this is one of those Light Novel adaptations which means that they probably don't even have an ending yet.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?