Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, this is getting bigger than I thought.

DUDE, I don't know about you, but this **** is getting AWESOME. Nothing is funnier than an internet Power Rangers fight. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am so glad I have my own office because if I were in a cubicle with everyone else, I'd be thought of as a psycho for laughing so much.

Last edited:
1: Record yourself ranting

2:crappy edit in movie maker

3:upload to youtube

4: ???

5: Profit

Yeah but, she didn't appear to be very forgiving, you know, making those videos and all.:eyebrow:

EDIT: If I find a webcam, I am TOTALLY joining in this intertubes battle. It's way, way, way epic.

POWER RANGERS INTERNET FIGHT!

Hey, I never said she wasn't a hypocrite(but also not saying she is). I just said I kinda liked her videos & she was a good sis. lol.

& What would be the big point in getting involved? Just because Merky's invovled? If so, she's a big girl, she can take care of herself. & If that's not it, it's still pointless & not too mature because we both know it will lead to major immaturity. :p Especially over the power rangers. (mainly the new ones to beat it all).

Hey, I never said she wasn't a hypocrite(but also not saying she is). I just said I kinda liked her videos & she was a good sis. lol.

& What would be the big point in getting involved? Just because Merky's invovled? If so, she's a big girl, she can take care of herself. & If that's not it, it's still pointless & not too mature because we both know it will lead to major immaturity. :p Especially over the power rangers. (mainly the new ones to beat it all).

What's the point?

Umm... Because it's funny? I do EVERYTHING for the lulz, yo. :buttrock:

As far as maturity goes... Growing old is inevitable. Being mature is optional. It's the internets, dude. I come to the internets for the downloads and the lawlz.

Last edited:
What's the point?

Umm... Because it's funny? I do EVERYTHING for the lulz, yo. :buttrock:

:laugh:

There's no stopping you anyways, right? :p

If you get you a webcam & join the fight, link us to all your videos so we can get a good laugh. Just don't cuss every 2 seconds in them. :)

:laugh:

There's no stopping you anyways, right? :p

If you get you a webcam & join the fight, link us to all your videos so we can get a good laugh. Just don't cuss every 2 seconds in them. :)

I WILL LINK. TOTALLY. If I can get my hands on a webcam. Some will lawl, most probably won't.

As far as the cussing goes... I can't make any promises. :3

I WILL LINK. TOTALLY. If I can get my hands on a webcam. Some will lawl, most probably won't.

As far as the cussing goes... I can't make any promises. :3

I figured, but you can try. :laugh:
& "most probably won't." Come on, you're already saying you suck as a comedian!! You better make it good & hilarious! if you do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.