A Made In Abyss Video Game Is Coming This Fall

Staff member
It may not look like it from the outside, but Made In Abyss is technically a horror anime. Its chibi visuals disguise a rather creepy premise: there’s this gang of orphans that lives nearby a dark chasm that is the last unexplored territory on Earth…the Abyss. No one knows how far it stretches down, they just know the deeper you get, the harder it is to survive, with the native monsters becoming more powerful and bloodthirsty.
In addition, the deeper you descend into the Abyss the harder it is to get back up. Descend one layer and you might experience mild discomfort walking back uphill; two layers and you’ll get headaches; three and you’ll be nauseated. Eventually if you go far enough it becomes impossible for a regular human to turn back, as going any direction but down causes them physical injury. Sounds like fun, right?
Well, one of the orphans is determined to make a one-way trip all the way to the bottom: Riko, whose mother is believed to have journeyed that far herself...

Continue reading...

The Game looks bad, How come a 13 year old Game like Resident Evil 5 looks more visually appealing. This looks like it game from the ps2 era.

変わって欲しくないよ。
One of my favorite anime out there. I am excited with this game!

JBO SLOT GAME ONLINE SLOT
I'm quite excited for this game, however there are a few things I'd want to bring out, despite the fact that many others have already done so: I can tell from the footage that the most of the effort was spent modeling the characters rather than constructing the setting. To be honest, I'm hoping that the remaining development time is focused primarily on modeling the game's maps and locations, as their quality isn't typical of the rest of the material, even if it would necessitate a delay to allow for much more time to work on such. I am glad they decided to go for a cell shaded look because the characters will look weird in 3d.

People who never watched the Anime will be bamboozled by the cute and innocent looking characters. The source material is a scary horror series.

guy

Sentai Monster with no Mouth Animation
I remember watching this Anime expecting family friendly adventure like Pokemon, Only to realize it is horror.

Do not buy this to your children. This Game is for adults! Do not be fooled by the innocent looking characters.

Trust me
I'm quite eager for this game, however there are a few things I'd want to bring out, despite the fact that many others have already done so: I can tell from the footage that the most of the effort was spent modeling the characters rather than constructing the setting. At 0:32, the background appears to be very rough and unfinished, but the characters appear to be very true to their anime counterparts. To be honest, I'm hoping that the remaining development time is focused primarily on modeling the game's maps and locations, as their quality isn't typical of the rest of the material, even if it would necessitate a delay to allow for much more time to work on such.