Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. That's funny, but your opinion doesn't mean anything to me. Cheap comments make me sad :( If you're gonna take a ***** move at me, make it be more epic... mmkay?

GAWD, MERKY YOU ARE SUCH A WHORE. YOU GAVE ME CRABS. D:

LOL. That's funny, but your opinion doesn't mean anything to me. Cheap comments make me sad :( If you're gonna take a ***** move at me, make it be more epic... mmkay?

OMFGABC! LYK UR OPINION DUZNT MEANZ NETHING TO ME IZNT A CHEEP COMMENT OMGROFLMAOABCWTFBBQ that is lulz!

I'm so sorry for offending you... so so sorry. Let me make it up
kingl.jpg

:)

OMFGABC! LYK UR OPINION DUZNT MEANZ NETHING TO ME IZNT A CHEEP COMMENT OMGROFLMAOABCWTFBBQ that is lulz!

I'm so sorry for offending you... so so sorry. Let me make it up
kingl.jpg

:)

Merky is on the road to Orlando ATM, but she told me via telephone to tell you, "You're doing it wrong".

No shooting the messenger, plz.

Only thing I didn't like about the video is she said the gd word. But other than that, She did a pretty good video! :thumbs: You can tell she really cares for her brother, which is why she was mad at Merky's response. Kudos on her being a good sister.
I didn't watch all the second video, but I saw the end where she was talking about forgiveness & stuff. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Only thing I didn't like about the video is she said the gd word. But other than that, She did a pretty good video! :thumbs: You can tell she really cares for her brother, which is why she was mad at Merky's response. Kudos on her being a good sister.
I didn't watch all the second video, but I saw the end where she was talking about forgiveness & stuff. :thumbs:

Yeah but, she didn't appear to be very forgiving, you know, making those videos and all.:eyebrow:

EDIT: If I find a webcam, I am TOTALLY joining in this intertubes battle. It's way, way, way epic.

POWER RANGERS INTERNET FIGHT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.