The Bun Is In Your Mind
I finally watched a episode of this and all I have to say is Epic Episode

rsz_1296974240464.png

:169:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
So Twilight Sparkle is probably the most powerful Unicorn in Equestria, rivaled only by the royal princess and their godlike powers.

She also has a thing for astronomy.

Think Princess Celestia was grooming a replacement for Luna? Or just someone who could use the Elements of Harmony?

Fear the glasses!!
So Twilight Sparkle is probably the most powerful Unicorn in Equestria, rivaled only by the royal princess and their godlike powers.

She also has a thing for astronomy.

Think Princess Celestia was grooming a replacement for Luna? Or just someone who could use the Elements of Harmony?

Her sister? Heck no, there's too much goodness and niceness in the series for that to happen. Someone who can use Elements of Harmony? Yes. My guess is there will be some unnamed baddie or reason to save Equestria that they'll need to call on and that's where Twilight Sparkle is needed. Also, keep in mind, Twilight is the controller of the EoH but she needs all the other ponies to activate/use it.

Man, Stone Twilight was legitimately scary. I was so disturbed by the shot with the snail crawling over her.

Yeah same here. It was scary to the point I was like, "this has to be Fluttershy imagining things or when cartoons temporarily take a break from the plot to hyperbolize the point."

Interesting episode which helped to really flesh out the Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell plus Glam Rock My Little Ponies. Also the swerve at the end with the moral was a nice touch. Also will they just tell us the relationship Scootaloo has with Rainbow Dash already, it feels like they are taunting us now...

Plus was Apple Bloom trying to figure out if she had psychic powers? I just kept flashing back to that scene from the start of Ghostbusters.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Oh yeah I forgot the psychic power that was so out of left field.

As for Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash, Word of God has it they are not related.

Now what kind of cutie marks do you think would appear on the Cutie Mark crusaders? I think Scootaloo should be a tornado :p

Pony, please.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH3epwRTN2M"]YouTube - Mighty Morphin' Pony Rangers[/ame]

Made it myself. Enjoy!

As for this week's episode, I really liked it. I thought it was a little better than Stare Master but mostly cause of Scootaloo's rad scooter tricks. The next CMC episode is 23, I think? So that leaves more time for the main characters, thankfully.