Ryuuranger seems to be the favorite so far. With good reason, too. Just the way he does that roll call...
ShinkenRed was pretty cool, too. A little standoffish, but not too much.
I always thought Yutaka Hirose was equally badass when he played Jin in Dairanger. It sorta equaled out, but thinking about it, Ryou had some incredible moments in those Jin episodes.
I just can't get over how Matoi literally almost killed himself when he fired the Lifebird and V-Lancer at point blank range in order to destroy a Saima. That gave me chills.
I could be biased /pokes avatar
... but, as much as I adore Sousuke I admit that Ryou / Ryuuranger can pretty much kick his ass from here to the stars. n_n;
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.