More Stuff Coming.... for Justice.

I WANT THE YOUMACON VIDEO!!!!! :bawling: I'm actually IN this one! (At least I hope I am...I was there after all. I just realize...Kimiden might not have actually taken any footage of me whatsoever.)

...

*wibbles*
 
I'll just say this:

Like NAND NOR pointed out (as usual he's pretty much the only guy around here that can see both sides of an argument), I never said there was anything wrong with the video embeds, Keith's excitement over them, their function/convenience on the boards, or the work he put into getting them online. I was simply stating that considering the fact Keith made a big hype/countdown thread, the surprise didn't seem that big of a deal. I wasn't the only person to note this, although I was probably the only person that Keith allowed to let hurt his sensitive little feelings, for whatever reason. So I'm sorry. But it's really annoying for there to always be the same little clique of asskissers jumping up to defend everything Keith does without even fully understanding the issue.

As far as calling KingRanger Hitler, I don't know why anybody was bothered by that. If it had happened on Family Guy you all would have been rolling. But that problem is between him and myself and as far as the rest of you are concerned, I think you all need to lighten up and learn how to take a goddamn joke.
 
I'm not defending Keith because I'm in his clique; I'm not going to argue that I'm NOT in his group of friends, because I am.

If Keith is wrong about something, I'm the first one to say it to his face (usually in a pm or on AIM, since it's private).

What I was upset with was the lack of thanks and respect I was seeing. It's fine if you're not blown away with the new feature. I wasn't. It's just as easy to link a word as it is to embed a video, and quite frankly the videos take up alot of post space.

BUT a couple of people think they're cool, and Keith spent ALOT of time on this. Not just Keith, but other people too! I think it was Nand Nor who was saying he respected it from a technical point of view...I'm still trying to figure out if Nand Nor was pointing me out with that smiley as being 'ridiculous' or something...I don't know.

Anyways, my point is, that some of thoses posts were just ungrateful and rude, and it really disappointed me.

ETA: Did I even make any sense in that post? lol.
 
I'll just say this:

Like NAND NOR pointed out (as usual he's pretty much the only guy around here that can see both sides of an argument), I never said there was anything wrong with the video embeds, Keith's excitement over them, their function/convenience on the boards, or the work he put into getting them online. I was simply stating that considering the fact Keith made a big hype/countdown thread, the surprise didn't seem that big of a deal. I wasn't the only person to note this, although I was probably the only person that Keith allowed to let hurt his sensitive little feelings, for whatever reason. So I'm sorry. But it's really annoying for there to always be the same little clique of asskissers jumping up to defend everything Keith does without even fully understanding the issue.

You're pretty bad at talking somtimes, Bolt. Terrible at it. There's goodness in there that you did speak, but you kept going to turn it into something offensive for I don't know whose sake.

The thread is pretty much done, but talking like this seems to try and blow on the flames. I'll ask that you stop.

As far as calling KingRanger Hitler, I don't know why anybody was bothered by that. If it had happened on Family Guy you all would have been rolling. But that problem is between him and myself and as far as the rest of you are concerned, I think you all need to lighten up and learn how to take a goddamn joke.

Not on my board it's not. Here it's between you, him and me. And you know damn well it wasn't a joke intended to make King laugh, but to make him feel like crap. That's not something we allow around here.
 
O Lawd.:confused2

I want this thread to be over, but I'm crossing my fingers in the hopes for maturity.... again and believing the people in this thread know how to close things up properly, peacefully and walk away to move on together as a better board and people.

Usually this never happens, but... I'm willing to keep trying.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top