More Stuff Coming.... for Justice.

The wedding analogy in this case is as blown-out-of-proportion as comparing running over somebody's cat to the Holocaust.

...

... I thought you were leaving... ?

I knew it was only a matter of time before some one just had to open their mouth and use that as a fall back. Didn't think it would be you, bolt. I told you keith.... This is why I didn't want to post outside my ddl threads... And now I won't.
 
Oh cry me a river. You're just mad because you can't handle it when somebody disagrees with you. You've been that way ever since you were the Adolf Hitler of Tokusatsu fansubs.
 
Oh cry me a river. You're just mad because you can't handle it when somebody disagrees with you. You've been that way ever since you were the Adolf Hitler of Tokusatsu fansubs.

If your mind works in such a way that you liken something on the net like this to Hitler... You have many issues to work out. Give me an email when you have worked them out. I don't think you are a bad person. Until you work out your problems I am putting you on the forums ignore feature.

Back to the topic at hand. I donated the 5.00 for the name change. I know keith will use the money to make these forums much better. Keith is one of the more open people I know. Open to a fault at times :P
 
Last edited:
When you work hard on something and then people **** all over it... It's a very bad feeling. You might be ok with working hard on stuff and letting others talk crap about it, but I am not.

I know what it's like to have your work torn to pieces by other people, and yes it sucks, but that's a reality you have to face up to when you put yourself out in the real world. Especially in a place on the internet. You need to be able to take the punches and keep moving forward, not sit crying in the corner. Being able to handle criticism and negative feedback is what separates the professionals from the amateurs. Not everyone is going to like what you've done or be as enthusiastic about it as you are.

I know I sound harsh, but that's the way things are. Are you going to mope around and be a crybaby or stand up and keep striving for your goals? (That's a rhetorical question)


And in all fairness, no one in this thread ever said embedded videos were a bad thing, or that Keith never should have worked on them. They were only left unsatisfied after all of the hype Keith put out there. We've all felt it before. You can't tell me no one here has ever been hyped up for something like a movie or a game only to be let down once it arrived. You can't blame people if they don't roll out the parade you were daydreaming about.
 
I know what you say to be true, but what I say is also true. My reaction to what you say will not be a positive one and neither will others and our reactions don't come from nowhere.

But whatever, I'm past that. And REALLY like what it does for the board. Also did the implementation of the new skin and this makes it easier to make more now that we've the means and process.

I myself, am far from underwhelmed. :thumbs:
 
Likewise. And it's easier than having to stumble around Veoh or YT to find something when all someone has to do now is post a link and wham...easy access. It gives the talkback threads a lot more use, too.
 
To be honest, I'm kinda surprised no one has actually risen the main point as to WHY people didn't make a big thing of it:

Dragon Knight.

Currently it's the biggest thing to happen in a long while, we're currently being showered with the sneak peak of the first episode, interviews, live chats, etc. It's a pretty awesome time for us as fans and while a new function on the forum is cool, it would have had a bigger reception if say it was posted a couple of months ago.

From at least my point of view, as I'm sure others probably had, I thought the BIG thing was going to be like an online release of episode 2 or something relating to Dragon Knight.

I do get what Bolt was trying to say, but he's(or she, I forget) is hardly the biggest diplomat in world :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top