[Anime] Mobile Suit Gundam: Universal Century Saga (0079-Victory) Mega-Thread

I see. So there is a link then. Was there any novels that explained the true whereabouts of Kamille post ZZ, Amuro post Counterattack?.

So I'm a 5 eps into Victory Gundam and I fucking love it. Death all around, straight up shot to the faces, blood, guts, and an excellent story. I really like the Victory's design and those Zollos (sp?) which transforms from chopper to Mobile suit.

I do like how they started the series off, mid-way through the beginning, then the 2-3rd eps explained wtf went on. I guess they just wanted to get the actual Gundam's debut out of the way. I got no problems with that.

Question, so the Zanscare is a empire of colonies trying to take over earth, and Uso & his friends are on earth, why isn't the Earth Federations fighting back, and who exactly are the League Militaire and why are they being left alone to fight against these guys?.
 
Was there any novels that explained the true whereabouts of Kamille post ZZ, Amuro post Counterattack?.
So far, there's nothing on Kamille after ZZ.

Amuro is officially MIA or KIA but as I mentioned in a previous post he kinda returns as an AI "bio-brain clone" in one of the Crossbone Gundam manga.

Question, so the Zanscare is a empire of colonies trying to take over earth, and Uso & his friends are on earth, why isn't the Earth Federations fighting back, and who exactly are the League Militaire and why are they being left alone to fight against these guys?.
The Federation is weakened, both politically (implied to have happened after the events of Unicorn) and militarily (an economic crisis struck the Earth sphere some years before the events of V Gundam).

League Militaire is formed as a response to the Federation's perceived inability to defend itself from the threat of the Zanscare Empire. Many of its members are ex-Federation and the group is structured similarly to the AEUG. Like the AEUG, it is sponsored by Anaheim Electronics.

As a result of the economic crisis years before, the EFF (Earth Federation Forces) is severely red-taped, preventing them from actively participating in the conflict.
 
Very interesting. That answers some of the questions I had which I do hope is done in the final episode of Unicorn at least. But you helped clear up so much **** for me right now.

Victory is blowing my mind. No scenes in space yet, Count got his head cut off, and that slut has almost turned on Uso and joined the Zanscare because of Asher's mind fucking. I love this series right now and I'm only 10 episodes in.
 
So far, there's nothing on Kamille after ZZ.

Not entirely true. There's a sidestory manga called Moon Crisis that is remembered mainly for offering an explanation of where Kamille was after ZZ. I believe Moon Crisis states that he gave up fighting and became a doctor who worked to treat Spacenoids. I think he's also engaged to Fa during his brief Moon Crisis appearance.
 
So Uso & Co. finally got into the colony to get Shakti and the others. Man, if only it was that difficult to "break into" a colony back in the previous series, I like that. Only thing that was fail was the kids bumping into the others right away and so conveniently.

I also liked seeing Uso having to fight the one BESPA soldier he saved earlier on in the series.

What is the name of the mobile jet packs that go on the Victory Gundam?. What are the names of the other look a like Victory Gundams that the remaining members of the Shrike Team are using?.
 
The Shrike Team originally pilots Gun Ez...es? Ezi? But since you mentioned a colony, I'd imagine they've moved on to the Gunblastor by now. Dunno about those jet packs though.
 
So Uso & Co. finally got into the colony to get Shakti and the others. Man, if only it was that difficult to "break into" a colony back in the previous series, I like that. Only thing that was fail was the kids bumping into the others right away and so conveniently.

I also liked seeing Uso having to fight the one BESPA soldier he saved earlier on in the series.

What is the name of the mobile jet packs that go on the Victory Gundam?. What are the names of the other look a like Victory Gundams that the remaining members of the Shrike Team are using?.

I think its the Overhang Pack, a heavy firepower support unit. When combined with the V Gundam it becomes the LM312V04+SD-VB03A V-Dash Gundam.

If it looks like a Victory Gundam with rabbit ears (an advanced communication pack) instead of a yellow crest, then its a LM312V06 Victory Gundam Hexa, normally reserved for field commanders.

Combine the two upgrades, it makes the LM312V06+SD-VB03A V-Dash Gundam Hexa
 
Thanks.

Will it be explained as to WHY Maria gave Shakti up and sent her to earth?. It hardly seems like it makes sense considering Maria is Queen of Zanscare.

Man, even more KIA for the Shrike Team. I swear, if Uso isn't as fucked up mentally or worse as Kamille was at the end of Zeta then I'd be fucking shocked.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top