http://amazon.de/o/ASIN/B000O59Z6G/...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=125823091&pf_rd_i=301128

I don't know if this is news, common knowledge or not. The set is a German release (came out yesterday actually, only happened upon it by chance thanks to a member of another forum), but it does include the English language tracks.

29.99 Euros comes out to about $40 US. So I'm like, rather than waiting for some US company to release this on R1, who knows if or when that'll happen, should I just grab the R2?

Last edited:
Eye See You
I'm buying a Region Free DVD player soon, looks like I'll grab this aswell. It includes all season 1 episodes right?.

How many eps were in Season 1? I actually don't even know, from the description says the set has about 60 eps.

I'm still debating whether I should just hold off and wait for a R1 release. Probably shouldn't bother waiting I guess, who knows how many more years it'll be.

Anyone know if this is the start of a full release? Like, will they put out all the seasons eventually? Cause I'm so there if thats the case. :buttrock:

Dami-chan posted a rumor some time ago that Bandai Ent. might have the DVD rights to the series, but there's been nothing of it since then. If anyone has seen any kind of confirmation I'd love to know. Otherwise this R2 set looks like my only hope.

Last edited:
Eye See You
I've pretty much given up all hope on that.

This DVD boxset is our only hope. We should all get it so then they eventually release the rest of the seasons.

im hoping someone rips and uploads the eps lol!

fill my collection ... i dont see the point in getting DVD's i understand with menus etc that I dont understand