Mikey Joe's Moving To Japan Toku Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
This GoGo Brace is freaking awesome MJRM, good luck with the new job in Japan, I'll PM you once I get paid about the Time Badge Version F :thumbs:
 
This GoGo Brace is freaking awesome MJRM, good luck with the new job in Japan, I'll PM you once I get paid about the Time Badge Version F :thumbs:

Thanks for the well wishes man! It's also been my pleasure meeting you in person.:thumbs:

Yeah, just let me know when you're ready for the Time Badge.
 
Okay, I've decided. Mind if you held the Dino Buckler and the Gold Grip Phone?

Thanks man.

I have a large amount of interest for the Dino Buckler. I've turned my house upside down for my Power Morpher and I had no luck.
 
Okay, I've decided. Mind if you held the Dino Buckler and the Gold Grip Phone?

Thanks man.

I have a large amount of interest for the Dino Buckler. I've turned my house upside down for my Power Morpher and I had no luck.

I can only hold the Gold Grip Phone for you because the Dino Buckler is sold as an auction.

I will PM you the current price for the buckler.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top