Megaship/Astro Megaship compared with a Miranda-class starship.

True but if I recall correctly the Kithomer (sp?) treaty between the Federation and Klingon banned that sort of cloaking devices. It also prevented the Federation from even developing cloaking devices until the events of the Dominion War.
I think the Bird of Prey was destroyed by the Enterprise A and Excelsior.
 
It was, but the technology is probably still around in the galaxy. The Ferengi probably sell it for good money.

No, they keep the original, taunt the specs and THEN...

they sell a lemon that breaks down after a few uses :laugh:

OMG movie plot! :laugh:
 
I personally can't see any resemblence, aside from it having a disk shape - but even the position of the disk is different in both.

Could someone point out what I'm missing?
 
I think the Astro Megaship is more like an upside-down Nebula class. I know the Nebula class probably debuted after PRiS, but still

:sayin:
 
Those "fins" at the back reminds me of Bismarck/Ramrod from "Star Musketter Bismarck"/"Saber Rider & The Star Sherrifs"
 
I can see the resembelences between the Astro Megaship and the Miranda and Defiant class ships.

I would so love to see a Sentai mecha agaist a Star Trek ship. :buttrock:

To those who say the Astro Megaship was designed after the Star Trek ships, technically it would be the MegaShip (Astro's Megaranger counterpart) that was designed after the ST ships.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top