Judge Faiz
I am the law
I guess they are simular in ways. But I don't think one is based off the other.
I posted a thread on RangerBoard years ago stating the similarities shared by the MegaShip and Deep Space Nine's Defiant. :169:
True about the nacelles issue. But don't you think that the shields on the Miranda might hold quite a while in front of the Galaxy Mega. plus photon torpedoes could probably destroy the robo quite fast, or at least heavily damage it. In fact I doubt if the head/cockpit would withstand a few well placed torpedoes.
You guys are silly.
Though the Star trek manga did have a story with mechas in it. You should read it to see how starship sheilds react to mecha swords.![]()
The only exception being Chang's special Bird of Prey prototype from Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country. :thumbs:Don't most Star-Trek cloaking devices need to be turned off to open fire?
The only exception being Chang's special Bird of Prey prototype from Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country. :thumbs: