Megan Fox threaten to kill her boyfriend.

I knew she was crazy when she compared Micheal Bay to Hitler. We all know Bay is an egotistical douche at times but calling him Hitler and being such a bitch during Transformers 2 that the crew wrote a letter talking about her character just shows she is ugly on the inside.

I laughed during the VMAs when Russel Brand said Kayne's name before her and she got upset. :laugh:
 
+1 Kaiju finally a movie I can get behind.
PS umm noone find it weird that this news is coming out a DAY before her movie is released?
Plus she's supposed to be a cold blooded vampire in the movie ?
Then again most of the people here are too young to know how Hollywood gets hype and Publicity for movies/albums.
 
Wow...I was just telling my buddy that "Jennifer's Body" was a true story about Megan Fox's life...

Eh... it's not like anyone cares about Brian Austin Green anyway...
 
"Women need attention therefore women will complain
Develop hatred for men and say you're the one to blame" Best Quote ever.
 
Am I the only one that gets the "She's a Slutty stuck up bitch" vibe when I see her?
 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…