Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie

BANDAI 04/2010: UHS EX テクターギア・ゼロ
未有圖

ウルトラヒーローシリーズEX テクターギア・ゼロ
・バンダイ商品
・ウルトラマンシリーズより
・ウルトラヒーローシリーズ
・彩色済みリアルフィギュア

4月下旬入荷予定
ご予約になります
通常価格840円(税込み)

Anyone can translate this¿
 
BANDAI 04/2010: UHS EX テクターギア・ゼロ
未有圖

ウルトラヒーローシリーズEX テクターギア・ゼロ
・バンダイ商品
・ウルトラマンシリーズより
・ウルトラヒーローシリーズ
・彩色済みリアルフィギュア

4月下旬入荷予定
ご予約になります
通常価格840円(税込み)

Anyone can translate this¿

Is this about the Ultraman Wii game ? the one where you can use Zero and Belial ?
 
Ultra Hero Series EX圖Yes not been painted realistic figures from the series Ultraman Ultra Hero Series 4 WAS Tekutagia zero Bandai items will be in stock late Reservations: 840 yen (tax included)
 
Ultra Hero Series EX圖Yes not been painted realistic figures from the series Ultraman Ultra Hero Series 4 WAS Tector Gear Zero Bandai items will be in stock late Reservations: 840 yen (tax included)

Oh, so it's about Tector Gear Zero.
 
Anybody got links as to where to buy these? I'm still looking for some good toys for this movie too. I've brought up that question like 10 times. Still nobody knows. :redface2:
 
Thanks a bunch. But that's not what I'm talkin about. I'm talking about a selection of like a dozen or more items. I've already found sites with 3 or 4 things. But it's just disappointing not to see more. MonsterValleyToys and ToysNJoys already have a few, just not enough. :shakefist I'm so pissed about it too, because it's been months now.
 
Anybody got links as to where to buy these? I'm still looking for some good toys for this movie too. I've brought up that question like 10 times. Still nobody knows. :redface2:

I don't have any links for the movie, either. But it's still several months from release, places that will be doing presale should be getting them up soon.

As for toys, yes, you keep asking. And we keep answering that no one knows. I'm sure someone will post if they find some. But since none of us have seen any, I doubt there's much to be found. Which seems really odd to me, but there you go. The only ones I have found, which are the ones that cost over a hundred bucks, say that they're getting released in July, so it's possible we just need to wait a while longer.
 
Amazon
eBay
CStoys

I seriously doubt any American toy sites will have them so import is your only choice. I got my Zero vs Belial set from CStoys about a month ago and I couldn't be happier.

[HIDE] DSCF1075.avif[/HIDE]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top