Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie

So the left one is ultimately what was released? By the way, am I gonna have to ask again for a fourth time where I can get toys for this film from an American sites? It's been done three times before and I feel like I'm being ignored completely. If there are any REAL Ultraman fans here, somebody will know another location. It's already January and nobody's provided a link, so I believe this will be my last effort.

:shrug:​
 
By the way, am I gonna have to ask again for a fourth time where I can get toys for this film from an American sites? It's been done three times before and I feel like I'm being ignored completely. If there are any REAL Ultraman fans here, somebody will know another location. It's already January and nobody's provided a link, so I believe this will be my last effort.

I already said eBay.

or just buy from Japan.
 
So the left one is ultimately what was released? By the way, am I gonna have to ask again for a fourth time where I can get toys for this film from an American sites? It's been done three times before and I feel like I'm being ignored completely. If there are any REAL Ultraman fans here, somebody will know another location. It's already January and nobody's provided a link, so I believe this will be my last effort.

:shrug:​

I don't think there is anything. Which is why no one has responded. I certainly haven't seen anything anywhere. I've looked online and all I find are posters and such from sites like Yesasia.com.
 
I don't think there is anything. Which is why no one has responded. I certainly haven't seen anything anywhere. I've looked online and all I find are posters and such from sites like Yesasia.com.

I find that hard to believe, seeing how much was released online for the last film. I only find 2 or 3 items here and there for this film. :shakefist
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top