Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie

I'm the one writing the synopsis on wiki and i plan to finish it. Trust me when i say what i wrote is just the surface of the film and there is more to it but i don't really know how to put it into words.
 
I'm the one writing the synopsis on wiki and i plan to finish it. Trust me when i say what i wrote is just the surface of the film and there is more to it but i don't really know how to put it into words.

Good job so far. A few sentences sounds weird but it's very good overall.

Keep it up !:buttrock:
 
I don't think this has been posted before but looks like a game based on the movie is coming to the Wii on 25 February 2010

http://lalabitmarket.channel.or.jp/NASApp/prd_detail1/1/0/116142/0000000/-1/


Suddenly, i feel like trading my XBox for a Wii O____O

Holy neptune, the cover itself has turned me on. Too bad I only have a PS3. They should continue the Fighting Evolution series.

Screenshots of the game can be seen here.

http://lalabitmarket.channel.or.jp/000001/product/116/1_116142_betsu1.jpg
 
I do hope they release the Nintendo DS version of the game D:

There is Daikaiju game for DS... Kaiju Busters (No Ultramans), just release in Japan early this month. The game is kinda like Monster Hunter games. Human fighting with giant Daikaiju using various super weapons and armors thingy.
 
I'm the one writing the synopsis on wiki and i plan to finish it. Trust me when i say what i wrote is just the surface of the film and there is more to it but i don't really know how to put it into words.

Finish, and I can help you clean it up a bit if you like.


_Mike
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top