Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie

No, not really. It's Ann, from the original series and Seven's canonical wife/love/whatever. I think it makes for a really interesting plot point if Zero were, in fact, technically half human 0_o

Anyone remember how far into the future this is supposed to be? I've heard varying things about when Mega Monster Battle is supposed to have happened... Because Ultramen are usually a lot older than Humans. It's possible that Zero was born before Seven even came to Earth. Don't know, of course, though.

Anyone have any concrete info on how old Zero is?
 
Ooh, sneaky. :laugh:

Well, I suppose it gives enough to satisfy the need for more info, without going into how everything plays out. :thumbs:
 
Wow the sypnosis at Wiki sure is long, and it hasn't end yet !

Shows that there's a lot of action going on in this movie. :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top